Nothing is more powerful and gratifying than being a part of something bigger than yourself. Bring your dedicated purpose and undeniable passion to the Indianapolis Colts: we are on a journey to build the best organization in football. People are our greatest assets and we’re looking for our next MVP.
The Indianapolis Colts are seeking a full-time Digital Marketing & Analytics Intern who will be responsible for assisting in the coordination of the organization’s email and digital marketing & advertising campaigns to effectively maximize data acquisition, fan engagement, ticket sales revenue, and lead generation.
The Indianapolis Colts Digital Marketing & Analytics Intern will be responsible for analyzing and reporting on email and other digital marketing initiatives to maximize campaign performance. This position reports to Director of Digital Marketing, while also working closely with key internal stakeholders, including Data Strategy & Analytics, Marketing, Content, Ticketing, and Sponsorship team members.
- Assist with Indianapolis Colts digital marketing and email strategies, with an emphasis on developing more targeted and relevant interactions with fans based on consumer segmentation and analysis of the customer database
- Analyze Indianapolis Colts customer, ticketing, and third-party data to improve digital marketing campaign effectiveness
- Assist in creation of automated marketing campaigns and digital activations with a focus in fan engagement, lead generation, and customer retention
- Identify new customer segments that would enhance revenues and drive growth; includes doing analytical research and building fan profiles
- Assist in securing, analyzing, and reporting on records and data sources housed within the database systems, including ticketing and CRM systems
- Coordinate data collection processes and ensure all leads are connected and distributed appropriately within data systems
- Build customer and prospect lists for campaigns based on multiple segmentation criteria
- Assist with building in-depth customer profiles and other data analysis work as needed
- Assist in advertising copywriting for email, digital media, radio, broadcast, marketing campaigns, etc.
- Assist with maintenance of master digital marketing calendar
- Research and compile evolving trends and technology
- Experience in marketing automation, digital marketing, advertising, or data analytics required
- Experience with Marketing Automation software preferred (i.e., Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Eloqua, MailChimp, Marketo)
- Experience developing and executing paid social, search, and programmatic advertising strategies preferred
- Understanding of basic coding/querying languages, including HTML, CSS, and SQL
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products with an emphasis in advanced Microsoft Excel
- Familiarity operating survey platforms (i.e., Qualtrics, SurveyMonkey, Turnkey)
- Familiarity with Adobe Creative Cloud products (i.e., Photoshop)
- Flexibility to adapt and multitask with evolving business requirements and goals
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to interact easily with all levels of management and cross-functional teams
- Strong understanding of digital landscape and marketing trends/best practices
- Results-driven with exceptional attention to detail and organizational skills
Responsibilities and qualifications may change at any time with or without notice.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.