Title: Premium Service Representative
Department: Premium Sales & Service
Status: Part Time, Seasonal, Union
Reports to: Director, Premium Service
Pay Rate: $21.45 - $25.24/hour*
*Compensation rates vary based on job-related factors, including experience, job skills, education, and training.
Premium Service Representatives perform essential game-day operational duties while delivering an exceptional guest experience for our Premium seating clients and guests.
- Responsible for assisting and controlling access to the Yaamava’ Dugout Club by San Manuel, the Lexus Baseline Clubs, Bank of America Club Suites, and Stadium Club Boxes.
- Responsible for assisting Premium clients with in-game amenities and customer service objectives.
- Uphold a high level of professionalism while serving as the first point of contact for Dodger patrons.
- Assist with pre-game amenities, Premium Service touchpoint program, and ticket issues
- Game day liaison between Premium clients, Levy Restaurants, Stadium Operations, Ticket Operations and Fan Services, etc.
- Attend potential Premium and other stadium events throughout the season to assist with set up and event operations outside of scheduled games.
- Support with any in-office projects or assignments as they may arise.
- Must be approachable and accessible while possessing a positive attitude.
- Must always have professional demeanor and appearance.
- Ability to think critically and solve problems in pressure situations.
- Preserve the exceptional reputation of the Premium Seating Department as well as the entire Los Angeles Dodgers organization.
Game Day Responsibilities:
- Ensure suites and clubs are clean and in good repair for games prior to gates opening. Communicate any repairs to housekeeping and stadium operations.
- Assist with Premium touchpoint program including the arrival of clients for batting practice, Kids Take the Field program, and in-seat gift delivery.
- Greet clients at the entrances to Premium clubs, check tickets and operate handheld scanners.
- Work with Ticket Office and Premium staff to resolve ticket issues while maintaining a calm and professional demeanor with clients.
- Serve as host for suite clients and guests, checking in before and throughout the game to ensure a positive experience.
- Managing command post by handling inbound calls from Premium clients and staff, creating a log of requests, dispatching requests, and responding to issues and repairs as needed.
- Work with Security to clear suites and clubs post-game.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, enthusiasm, and the ability to conduct all interactions in an extremely positive and professional manner.
- Interested in growing a career in within the Sports and Entertainment industry.
- Customer Service experience, Client Services, Hotel Concierge, and/or Guest Relations experience a plus but not required.
- Knowledge of basic computer applications and programs, including Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Teams and Outlook.
- Excellent command of the English language. Knowledge of other languages is a plus.
- College degree preferred, but not required.
- Available for all home games for the 2023 Season (March – September) and any potential postseason games (October) including evenings, holidays, and weekends as needed.
- Available for weekday training in March.
- Work hours can range from 6 - 10 hours per game day (weekdays and weekends), with homestands ranging from 3 - 9 games in a row. There are 80 home games (including exhibition game) during the 2024 season.
- Other workdays may include any public stadium event and some private stadium events.
- Ability to walk, lift 15 pounds, climb stairs, and stand for extended periods of time.
- Ability to work in various indoor and outdoor climates for extended periods of time.
Current Los Angeles Dodgers employees should apply via the internal job board in UltiPro by following these prompts:
MENU > MYSELF > MY COMPANY > VIEW OPPORTUNITIES > select the position > CONSENT > APPLY NOW
LOS ANGELES DODGERS LLC is firmly committed to providing equal opportunity for all qualified applicants from every race, creed, and background. The Organization is also firmly committed to complying with all applicable laws and governmental regulations at the state and local levels which prohibit discrimination.
LOS ANGELES DODGERS LLC considers all applicants without regard to national origin, race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, disability, military status, citizenship status, pregnancy or related medical conditions, marital status, ancestry-ethnicity, or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights law. The Immigration Reform and Control Act require that the Organization obtain documentation from every individual who is employed which verifies identity and authorizes their right to work in the United States.