Come join America’s Team and be a part of the 5x Super Bowl Champion Dallas Cowboys Family! Our winning tradition doesn’t just happen on the field, it extends into our communities and retail stores. The DallasCowboys Pro Shops provide the ultimate game day experience while carrying the largest selection of official Cowboys fan gear. As part of the Team, you’re an integral part of our selling culture and ability to bring the excitement of the Dallas Cowboys to our fans. The Star represents our success and quality of work through world- class customer service. Earning your Star comes with a commitment to deliver an exceptional customer experience while maximizing sales and profit. We are recruiting teammates who act with integrity, pursue excellence, give back to the community, display teamwork, and strive for passion every day.If you believe your skills and experience would be a great fit for the Dallas Cowboys Pro Shops, we encourage you to apply today!
· Creates a fun and energetic environment for our fans and teammates.
Selling Culture and Talent:
Responsible for networking, recruiting, and hiring to ensure the store maintains adequate staffing levels that support business trends and uphold selling/service expectations.
· Promotes an environment that empowers others, nurtures education, and seeks ways to elevate the team culture and customer experience in the store.
· Communicates clear expectations while holding the store team accountable for selling and service standards through ongoing development.
· Drives team performance levels through coaching, training, role-playing, individual assessments, accountability and consistent communication.
· Celebrates victories of individuals and teams to further promote positive behaviors and cheers on the progress as teammates continue to learn and grow in their roles.
· Leads a selling culture that focuses on acquiring customer needs and able to train teammates to upsell additional products in an effort to maximize sales.
· Ensures the team is promoting Dallas Cowboys United Membership packs to all fans.
· Motivates and inspires the team by delivering a compelling vision and purpose that encompasses The Cowboys Way.
· Effectively communicates and partners with the District Manager to drive performance targets and analyze business strengths/opportunities.
· Able to maximize profitable results by analyzing financial tools to identify opportunities, determine root causes, and implement solutions.
· Trains and develops team on business acumen to further drive store performance.
· Facilitates meetings with store leadership team to establish and implement store goals and objectives
· Manages payroll to effectively maximize productivity and to achieve payroll and sales goals.
· Ensures shrink results meet company loss prevention standards.
· Ensures the accuracy and efficiency of merchandise handling, including receiving and acknowledging shipment, markdown optimization, and routine replenishment while maintaining backroom standards.
· Is resourceful and versatile in responding to changing demands and opportunities in a rapidly changing retail environment
· Proactively seeks personal learning and development opportunities to build leadership skill set and enhance individual performance.
· Build and support effective relationships with all teammates, peers and supervisors to effectively lead positive change.
· Understands, follows, and able to accurately communicate all company policies and procedures with integrity.
· High School Diploma or GED required
· 4-year degree preferred
· Must be at least 18 years old
· Previous experience in leadership required
· Advanced business acumen and analytical skills
· Excellent oral and written communication skills
· Strong attention to detail
· Exceptional organization skills
· Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
· Equipped to troubleshoot/problem solve and remain calm in challenging situations
· Upholds honesty and integrity in all decisions and actions
· Demonstrates flexibility and quickly adapts to changes while maintaining high levels of productivity and effectiveness
· Able to stand for extended periods (8 hours or longer)
· Able to lift 30lbs
· Able to work flexible hours, including nights, weekends, and holidays
The Dallas Cowboys provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.