Come join America’s Team and be a part of the 5x Super Bowl Champion Dallas Cowboys Family! Our winning tradition doesn’t just happen on the field, it extends into our communities and retail stores. The Dallas Cowboys Pro Shops provide the ultimate game day experience while carrying the largest selection of official Cowboys fan gear. As part of the Team, you’re an integral part of our selling culture and ability to bring the excitement of the Dallas Cowboys to our fans. The Star represents our success and quality of work through world- class customer service. Earning your Star come with a commitment to deliver an exceptional customer experience while maximizing sales and profit. We are recruiting teammates who act with integrity, pursue excellence, give back to the community, display teamwork, and strive for passion every day. If you believe your skills and experience would be a great fit for the Dallas Cowboys Pro Shops, we encourage you to apply today!
The Lead Retail Sales Associate is responsible for directing all activities required to achieve store goals, including sales objectives, customer service, mentoring and retention of sales staff, loss prevention, and merchandise sales at Fans United. The Lead Retail Sales Associate assists the Store Manager in Operations and executing development and business plans. The Lead Retail Sales Associate position is focused on storewide communications, training, and supports store/retail associates The Lead Retail Sales Associate reports to the Fans United Store Manager.
The Dallas Cowboys provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
- Provide customer service by greeting and assisting customers and responding to customer inquiries and complaints
- Direct and supervise employees engaged in sales, inventory-taking, reconciling cash receipts and/or performing services for customers
- Hire, train, and evaluate employees, promoting or terminating when appropriate
- Examine merchandise to ensure that it is correctly priced and displayed; train employees on pricing and merchandising
- Functions as a role-model to ensure clients remain a top-priority
- Perform all duties of the Retail Sales Associate
- Perform other functions and activities as directed by the Pro Shop Manager
- Generate sales by recommending, selecting, and locating merchandise based on customer needs
- Perform regularly scheduled store inventories