Chicago Fire Football Club is a Major League Soccer team that was founded in 1997. The Club returned to Soldier Field as well as opened a new 50,000 square foot business office in the heart of the city. With tremendous growth and expansion, the Club is laying the foundation for an ambitious vision that will transform the Club in the coming years.
Chicago Fire Football Club is seeking a motivated and dedicated professional to oversee the clubs charitable programs and fundraising events. The Chicago Fire Foundation Program and Events Manager will be responsible for operations of the P.L.A.Y.S. Program, management of annual fundraising events and oversight of the 50-50 raffle program including game day staff.
- Manage various aspects of Chicago Fire Foundation Events/Fundraisers which include:
- Chicago Fire Season Kickoff Luncheon
- White Party
- Locker Room Sale
- Manage game day Foundation operations including the 50-50 raffle, commemorative jersey auction
- Manage the PLAYS Program including but not limited to all operational logistics and coach communications
- Assist in applying for grants and awards for the Chicago Fire Foundation and CFFC
- Cultivate, solicit and steward foundation partners and manage prospect lists
- Develop communications, tools and other resources needed to manage a high-level fundraising program
- Collaborate with the Director to develop new fundraising ideas, program development and implementation of other program support activities for the Chicago Fire Foundation
- Assist with managing Chicago Fire Foundation financials including budget management, forecasting and expense tracking to include CFF tax receipts, deposits, etc.
- Collaborate cross functionally to achieve strategic goals to ensure progress towards organization’s objectives
- Assist with other various charity events outside the scope of Chicago Fire Foundation
- Responsible for Chicago Fire Foundation newsletters and other forms of communication. Ex: newsletters, website updates, other social media, etc.
- Maintain Foundation database and giving platforms
- Attend all CFFC home games, all Chicago Fire Foundation events, and other club events as requested
- Administrative tasks and other duties as needed
- Bachelor’s degree in related field preferred
- 5+ years of non-profit administrative, fundraising and/or event management experience
- Exceptional communication, both verbal & written, interpersonal skills and ability to manage programming and events
- Highly organized with proven time management skills and experience creating efficient systems to juggle multiple projects simultaneously
- Possesses a spirit of flexibility, a positive outlook and the ability to move projects forward with urgency and cooperation
- Strong knowledge of the Chicago market and community
- Ability to work non-traditional hours, in non-traditional settings, including all home games (or other work events) that fall on nights, weekends, and/or holidays
- Chicago Fire FC is committed to fostering, cultivating, and preserving a culture of diversity, equity, accessibility, and inclusion. Our diversity initiatives start with the recruitment and selection process; therefore, we’d like to welcome all diverse candidates to apply to opportunities within our Club.
- CFFC is committed to providing equal employment opportunity and maintaining a workplace for employees and applicants for employment that is free from discrimination. The Company does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, citizenship, age, veteran or military status, disability, sexual orientation, sexual orientation or expression, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law. This policy governs all aspects of employment, including hiring, promotion, compensation, discipline, termination, and access to benefits and training.
- If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process, please contact the Human Resources Department at [email protected] to let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.