Chicago Fire Football Club is a Major League Soccer team that was founded in 1997. The Club returned to Soldier Field as well as opened a new 50,000 square foot business office in the heart of the city. With tremendous growth and expansion, the Club is laying the foundation for an ambitious vision that will transform the Club in the coming years.
Chicago Fire Football Club is seeking a dedicated Coordinator, Soccer In The Community to join our team! Soccer In The Community is Chicago Fire FC’s platform to engage the suburban youth soccer community to help drive engagement, participation, and a love for our sport and club. The successful candidate will be responsible for collaborating with youth soccer and community organizations to grow the Club’s outreach in Chicago and the suburbs and encouraging more families to be fans of the Club.
- Grow participation and revenue in the Chicago suburbs across all Soccer In The Community programming, including:
- Proprietary Programs
- Community Partnerships
- School Partnerships
- Manage a portfolio of school and youth soccer partnerships, year-round through seasonal programming and events.
- Drive revenue and participation through new and existing club partners
- Assist with all administrative duties related to program registration and promotions
- Support all program operations, including but not limited to, communication, marketing, operations, and data collection
- Develop strong working relationships with our soccer and community partners to grow the sport in Chicagoland
- Support the recruitment and onboarding of CFFC seasonal coaches
- Provide a best-in-class experience to all participants and their families
- Drive participation and club affinity through exceptional program delivery and customer service
- Other duties as assigned
- 1 + year experience working with youth sports programming
- Background in community soccer and familiar with youth soccer organizations
- Bachelor’s degree in business, sports administration or similar field preferred
- Desire to be a sports sales industry leader
- Candidate must have a strong work ethic and a desire to build a career in professional sports
- Ability to work autonomously and use excellent judgement in escalating issues
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work flexible hours, including but not limited to evenings, weekends, and holidays
- Chicago Fire FC is committed to fostering, cultivating, and preserving a culture of diversity, equity, accessibility, and inclusion. Our diversity initiatives start with the recruitment and selection process; therefore, we’d like to welcome all diverse candidates to apply to opportunities within our Club.
- CFFC is committed to providing equal employment opportunity and maintaining a workplace for employees and applicants for employment that is free from discrimination. The Company does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, citizenship, age, veteran or military status, disability, sexual orientation, sexual orientation or expression, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law. This policy governs all aspects of employment, including hiring, promotion, compensation, discipline, termination, and access to benefits and training.
- If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process, please contact the Human Resources Department at [email protected] to let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.