Department: Ticket Operations
Direct Supervisor: Coordinator, Ticket Operations
The Assistant, Ticket Operations will provide high-level and efficient administrative and operational support for the Miami Dolphins and Hard Rock Stadium Ticket Operations team. This role will work directly with the Coordinator, Ticket Operations to assist with the handling of day-to-day tasks. The ideal candidate will possess a desire to learn, will be extremely coachable, and will take on each task with a positive attitude. This is a paid, part-time position with an intended start date of September 2023.
- This position is based on-site at Hard Rock Stadium in Miami Gardens, FL.
- Support the full-time ticket operations staff with daily Miami Dolphins, Miami Open, F1 and Special Event ticket operations duties.
- Respond to written, telephone or face-to-face inquiries from customers, troubleshoot problems and provide excellent customer service in a timely manner.
- Provide ticket office assistance during all events at Hard Rock Stadium.
- Handle internal ticket order requests.
- Perform work in Ticketmaster Host, Archtics, and Microsoft Dynamics, to provide the necessary assistance to the ticket sales and service team as needed.
- Exhibit professional conduct, image, and demeanor necessary in the workplace.
- Additional responsibilities as assigned.
- Minimum high school diploma, preferred 4-year college degree or actively working towards degree.
- Prior experience within service or sports industry highly desired.
- Ticketmaster Archtics ticketing system experience preferred.
- Prior Microsoft Excel experience preferred.
- Strong service-oriented mentality and strong interpersonal skills.
- Comfortable and confident learning something new.
- Available to work all Dolphins home games (September 2023 – January 2024).
- Available to work roughly 20 hours per week, with an increase in hours as events approach.
The Miami Dolphins, Hard Rock Stadium and South Florida Motorsports are proud to be Drug-Free Workplaces. Offers of employment are contingent on successful completion of drug and background screening.
It is the policy of the Company to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, marital status, military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or other status protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.