Manager, Sales Development
Department: Ticket Sales & Service
Direct Supervisor: Director, Ticket Sales
The Manager, Sales Development will be responsible for recruiting, training, motivating, and developing the next wave of successful sales professionals for the Miami Dolphins, Formula 1 Crypto.com Miami Grand Prix, and the Miami Open. They will collaborate with Ticket Sales and Service leadership to create and execute a sales and training strategy that will ensure their Sales Development Representatives are ready to earn a promotion to the Account Executive Staff and surpass revenue goals.
The Manager, Sales Development will oversee the Sales Development program which is an entry-level inside sales position designed to give representatives the skillset they need to grow their career in professional sports ticket sales. Their goal over a 9-12 month period is to produce ticket sales revenue Miami Dolphins, F1 Miami Grand Prix, and Miami Open and ultimately earn a promotion to one of five Account Executive sales teams within the organization.
Hard Rock Stadium offers the industry’s most premier luxury seating, club and suite experiences, which set the standard for live entertainment. Hard Rock Stadium is a global entertainment destination, hosting world-class events year-round. It is home of the Miami Dolphins, Formula 1 Crypto.com Miami Grand Prix, Miami Open, 2026 FIFA World Cup, University of Miami football team, Orange Bowl, concerts, and international soccer including the 2024 Copa América Final.
- This is a full-time position based on site at Hard Rock Stadium in Miami Gardens, FL.
- Hire, develop, evaluate, lead, and coach a team of Sales Development Representatives. Work with sales and service leadership to determine appropriate level of staffing and ensure sufficient bench strength. Take active role to ensure leadership development and succession planning.
- Find new and creative ways to ensure Dolphins acquire top level talent.
- Work with the leadership team to establish sales goals and incentive programs.
- Meet or exceed established Sales Development revenue goals.
- Join Representatives on sales calls and sales appointments to instruct on and assist with the sales process.
- Continue to build on best in class onboarding and training curriculum by developing new and impactful coaching and training programs.
- Manage outbound sales call campaigns through CRM tool and sales reports, tracking ROI, and lead management.
- Ensure that all Sales Development Representatives uphold the organization’s standards of professionalism and service.
- Bachelor’s or Associate’s Degree required.
- Minimum of 3 years of sales and service experience required.
- 1 year of management experience in the sport or entertainment industry preferred.
- Demonstrated record of exceeding sales and service renewal goals and contributing to team culture.
- Proven ability to work in a team-oriented environment and effectively influence and communicate with C-Level executives.
- Flexibility to work weekends, nights, and holidays as required by schedule of events.
- Experience with or working knowledge of Ticketmaster Archtics ticketing platform and Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM required.
- Candidate should be competitive, professional, and intrinsically motivated.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills required in English and additionally preferred in Spanish.
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Life insurance (including voluntary coverage for spouses and children)
- Long term disability insurance
- Ticket benefits for events including Miami Dolphins games, the Formula 1 Crypto.com Miami Grand Prix, and the Miami Open
- Employee gym, subsidized lunch program, and discounts on a variety of products and services
- 401k and NFL Club Employees Pension Plan
- Paid time off (PTO) and company holidays
The Miami Dolphins, Hard Rock Stadium and South Florida Motorsports are proud to be Drug-Free Workplaces. Offers of employment are contingent on successful completion of drug and background screening.
It is the policy of the Company to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, marital status, military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or other status protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.