Manager, Luxury Service
Department: Ticket Sales & Service
Direct Supervisor: Sr. Director, Luxury & Suite Service
The Manager, Luxury Service will lead a team that manages the long-term retention of Luxury accounts for the Miami Dolphins, Formula 1 Crypto.com Miami Grand Prix, and the Miami Open. They will be responsible for developing and executing a luxury service strategy in concert with the sales and service leadership team. The ideal candidate for this role has a passion for providing a first-class customer experience in sport and entertainment ticket service, leading and developing others, and exceeding both sales and retention revenue goals.
Hard Rock Stadium offers the industry’s most premier luxury seating, club and suite experiences, which set the standard for live entertainment. Hard Rock Stadium is a global entertainment destination, hosting world-class events year-round. It is home of the Miami Dolphins, Formula 1 Crypto.com Miami Grand Prix, Miami Open, 2026 FIFA World Cup, University of Miami football team, Orange Bowl, concerts, and international soccer including the 2024 Copa América Final.
- This is a full-time position based on site at Hard Rock Stadium in Miami Gardens, FL.
- Support the planning and development of luxury service strategy for clients at Hard Rock Stadium events.
- Hire, develop, evaluate, lead, and coach a team of Account Managers. Work with sales and service leadership to determine appropriate level of staffing and ensure sufficient bench strength. Take active role to ensure leadership development and succession planning.
- Work directly with luxury clients across the Miami Dolphins, Formula 1 Crypto.com Miami Grand Prix, and Miami Open to understand and optimize their experience.
- Help to plan and lead weekly sales initiatives, team meetings, and training sessions.
- Meet and exceed new sales and retention team revenue goals and metrics.
- Set expectations and keep team and individual Account Managers accountable to revenue goals, KPI’s, and organizational values.
- Bachelor’s or Associate’s Degree preferred.
- Minimum of 2 years of sales and service management experience in the sport or entertainment industry required.
- Track record of exceeding sales and service renewal goals.
- Proven ability to work in a team-oriented environment and effectively influence and communicate with C-Level executives.
- Flexibility to work weekends, nights, and holidays as required by schedule of events.
- Experience or working knowledge of Ticketmaster Archtics ticketing platform and Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM required.
- Candidate should be competitive, professional, and intrinsically motivated.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills required in English and additionally preferred in Spanish.
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Life insurance (including voluntary coverage for spouses and children)
- Long term disability insurance
- Ticket benefits for events including Miami Dolphins games, the Formula 1 Crypto.com Miami Grand Prix, and the Miami Open
- Employee gym, subsidized lunch program, and discounts on a variety of products and services
- 401k and NFL Club Employees Pension Plan
- 401k, Paid time off (PTO), and company holidays
The Miami Dolphins, Hard Rock Stadium and South Florida Motorsports are proud to be Drug-Free Workplaces. Offers of employment are contingent on successful completion of drug and background screening.
It is the policy of the Company to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, marital status, military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or other status protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.