Staff Assistant, Youth Programs (Internship)
Department: Youth Programs
Direct Supervisor: Manager, Youth Programs
The Youth Programs Staff Assistant will work directly with the Manager of Youth Programs to help coordinate administrative needs. The role’s primary responsibility will be to assist with camps, clinics, and other football activities. The role will also support the Coordinator of Youth Programs. This is a part-time/hourly position, with anticipated work from approximately April 2024 – April 2025.
- This is a part-time/hourly position based on site at Hard Rock Stadium in Miami Gardens, FL.
- Assist with logistics and operations of the Junior Dolphins Camps platform including mini camp and summer camp
- Assist with ordering, managing, storing, and distributing all premium items and working with preferred vendors
- Monitor inventory and equipment for all summer camp programs
- Respond to all camp emails and phone calls
- Keep track of all marketing and advertising assets for summer camp
- Schedule appearances and talent requests for all camp programs
- Organize grassroots marketing efforts with schools and youth football organizations
- Oversee Junior Dolphins social media account with strategy, content planning, and content capture
- Collect feedback to improve camp programs
- Organize all photo engagement, signage, and printed collateral
- Communicate with part-time staff on upcoming scheduling and duties
- Support donation program by ordering, packing, and delivering items
- Operate Junior Dolphins branded vehicles for pickup and drop-offs along with maintenance scheduling
- Foster intra-company relationships and educate organization on the work of the department
- Assist with part time staff communication and management
- Support Football UNITES community initiatives
- Other related duties as assigned
- Current college student with a flexible schedule or recent graduate of a 2 or 4 year undergraduate program
- Proactive and able to work well under pressure and under short deadlines
- Detail oriented with strong follow-up skills
- Organized and able to develop process to streamline work
- Able to multi-task and prioritize
- Flexible and adapts to various environments and situations
- Must demonstrate a positive and professional attitude at all times with a team first mentality
- Must be enthusiastic, creative, and able to think both strategically and tactically
- Must be able to pass a driver’s screening
The Miami Dolphins, Hard Rock Stadium and South Florida Motorsports are proud to be Drug-Free Workplaces. Offers of employment are contingent on successful completion of drug and background screening.
It is the policy of the Company to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, marital status, military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or other status protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.