As the Front Office Administrator with the Los Angeles Rams, this role will provide administrative support to the organization in a variety of assigned responsibilities, tasks, and projects. The ideal candidate will be highly organized and have an ability to manage multiple tasks efficiently while providing excellent customer service to all whom they interact with.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF THIS JOB:
- Support the daily operations of the front office.
- Greet and escort guests in a friendly and professional manner as needed.
- Maintain security by checking guests into electronic system and ensuring everyone has signed an NDA.
- Managing incoming and outgoing correspondence, including mail and packages
- Managing schedules for conference rooms and company vehicles
- Manage inventory and restocking of facility supplies for all departments and shared breakroom.
- Serve as point of contact for all office maintenance and repairs.
- Serve as key point of contact for office events throughout the year.
- Provide administrative support for a variety of departments and executives as needed.
- Must have 3-5 years of relevant experience.
- Must be extremely organized and detail-oriented and proficient in the Microsoft suite.
- Must be able to multi-task and problem solve in a demanding, fast-paced work environment.
- Requires extreme professionalim and confidentiality with sensitive information.
- Displays excellent interpersonal skills and customer-service.
- Requires the ability to lift and carry up to 25 pounds.
- Must be available weekdays from 8am-5pm, and certain weekends and holidays, particularly during the football season (August to February).
SALARY RANGE: $20-21/hr.
The Los Angeles Rams are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We strive to create a sense of belonging for all employees by fostering a culture of respect and inclusion, empowering everyone to be their true selves.