Nothing is more powerful and gratifying than being a part of something bigger than yourself. Bring your dedicated purpose and undeniable passion to the Indianapolis Colts: we are on a journey to build the best organization in football. People are our greatest assets and we’re looking for our next MVP.
The Indianapolis Colts are seeking a full-time Social Media/Digital Cheer Intern to help us run our social/digital accounts for the cheerleading department during peak times: May 2024 through end of the football season. You will be integrally contributing as a Colts team member and we will offer you real hands-on work experience and developmental learning opportunities.
The Indianapolis Colts Social Media/Digital Cheer Intern will assist in managing the Cheer Social Media accounts, as well as assisting with the day-to-day operations of the Cheerleading department.
The Social Medial/Digital Cheer Intern’s responsibilities will cross over into all areas of the Colts commercial operations, and will be expected to perform their duties collaboratively, as assigned by Colts business heads throughout the pre-season and during the football season.
The Social Media/Digital Cheer Intern’s responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
- Content Creation for Colts Cheer Social Pages (Tik Tok, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter)
- Develop creative ways to drive engagement and increase followers across social media channels.
- Tik Tok – Create entertaining videos that are in-line with the Colts Cheer brand. Engage with users and follow trends.
- Instagram/Facebook/Twitter – Create graphics for specific cheer initiatives. Create and edit videos for Reels. Engage with users and follow trends.
- Collaborate with cheer squad on creative ways to incorporate the cheerleaders on social platforms.
- Assist with booking Cheer appearances
- Assist with all Youth Cheer programs and events
- Assist at Colts home games
- Assist on all photoshoots, could include travel
- Assist with all Cheer events (auditions, etc.)
- Handling administrative tasks for the department (production orders, etc.)
- Assisting the Marketing Department with events, as needed
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university with a graduation date by May 2023
- Legally authorized to work full-time in the United States for the duration of the internship
- Live within driving distance of the greater Indianapolis area for the duration of the internship
- Strong social media and content creation experience (video editing, graphic design)
- Detail-oriented and organized; flexible with the ability to multi-task
- Highly motivated and passionate about working in sports
- Excellent communicator with strong customer service and computer skills (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Commitment to teamwork, as well as individual responsibility
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Ability to lift and move objects up to 40 pounds
- Valid driver’s license and the ability to drive a company vehicle
- Available to work days, nights, weekends and holidays
Responsibilities and qualifications may change at any time with or without notice.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.