Nothing is more powerful and gratifying than being a part of something bigger than yourself. Bring your dedicated purpose and undeniable passion to the Indianapolis Colts: we are on a journey to build the best organization in football. People are our greatest assets and we’re looking for our next MVP.
The Indianapolis Colts are seeking two full-time Partnership Marketing Interns to help us run our corporate partnership marketing operations during peak times: May 2024 through end of the football season. You will be integrally contributing as a Colts team member and we will offer you real hands-on work experience and developmental learning opportunities.
The Indianapolis Colts Partnership Marketing Intern will assist the Partnership Marketing and Corporate Partnership Sales teams with planning and fulfillment of the Corporate Partnership agreements, as well as the assisting with the day-to-day operations of the Corporate Partnerships department.
The Partnership Marketing Intern’s responsibilities will cross over into all areas of the Colts commercial operations, and will be expected to perform their duties collaboratively, as assigned by Colts business heads throughout the pre-season and during the football season.
The Partnership Marketing Intern’s responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
- Assist the partnership marketing and sales team with the planning, organization and execution of corporate partner agreements
- Attend all home games and assist Corporate Partnerships department in various game day responsibilities (communicate with promotional winners, setup/teardown partner activations, assist with overseeing gameday interns, take photos for proof of performance and partnership recaps, etc.)
- Attend and assist with all Corporate Partnership hospitality events
- Handling administrative tasks for the department (payment requests, production requests, mailing, filing, etc.)
- Help collect, organize, and maintain sponsor photos for proof of performance at partnership recaps
- Serve as the on-site liaison for partners at Marketing Department events (ex. Training Camp)
- Assist in monitoring and tracking partner branded content on Colts digital and social media channels
- Assist with partner recap process by collecting data and imagery throughout the season
- Assist in the organization, tracking and shipping of contractual merchandise for partners
- Attend and serve as the point person at a number of events and promotions for partners
- Work with other internal departments on various special projects and events throughout the season (ex. Colts in Motion, Jr. Cheer, etc.)
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university with a graduation date by May 2024
- Legally authorized to work full-time in the United States for the duration of the internship
- Live within driving distance of the greater Indianapolis area for the duration of the internship
- Detail-oriented and organized; flexible with the ability to multi-task
- Highly motivated and passionate about working in sports
- Excellent communicator with strong customer service and computer skills (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Ability to lift and move objects up to 40 pounds
- Valid driver’s license and the ability to drive a company vehicle
- Available to work days, nights, weekends and holidays
Responsibilities and qualifications may change at any time with or without notice.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.