Nothing is more powerful and gratifying than being a part of something bigger than yourself. Bring your dedicated purpose and undeniable passion to the Indianapolis Colts: we are on a journey to build the best organization in football. People are our greatest assets and we’re looking for our next MVP.
The Indianapolis Colts are seeking an Events Intern (Part-Time) to help us run our events operations during peak times: May 2024 through end of the football season. You will be integrally contributing as a Colts team member and we will offer you real hands-on work experience and developmental learning opportunities.
The Indianapolis part-time Colts Events Intern (Part-Time) will assist with various efforts of the team’s Marketing and Events Departments, and will be responsible for assisting with events throughout the summer and season, specifically focusing on Colts Summer Events, Training Camp at Grand Park and Colts home games at Lucas Oil Stadium.
The Events Intern (Part-Time)’s responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
- Plan, promote and execute various events throughout the Summer and Season with major emphasis on Colts In Motion, the Summer Tour, Training Camp and Touchdown Town
- Attendance will be required at all Training Camp Event Dates (July-August) and responsibilities will include set up and tear down; (schedule to be announced in June)
- Attendance will be required at all Touchdown Town Events/Gamedays (September-TBD); (schedule to be announced in May)
- Attendance will be required at designated Colts In Motion and other Summer Events; (May – August)
- Sell and promote all Colts Affinity Clubs
- Assist with all register to win and prize fulfillment
- Manage Colts Event equipment inventory
- Assist with any departmental administrative tasks
- Work with other internal departments to execute various programs and events
- Perform other duties as assigned
Undergraduate pursuing a bachelor’s degree from an accredited university
- Legally authorized to work part-time in the United States for the duration of the internship
- Live within driving distance of the greater Indianapolis area for the duration of the internship
- Experience working in live events or in venue operations
- Detail-oriented and organized; flexible with the ability to multi-task
- Highly motivated and passionate about working in sports
- General social media and digital marketing skills
- Excellent communicator with strong customer service and computer skills (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Ability to lift and move objects up to 40 pounds
- Valid driver’s license and the ability to drive a company vehicle
- Available to work days, nights, weekends and holidays
Responsibilities and qualifications may change at any time with or without notice.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.