Nothing is more powerful and gratifying than being a part of something bigger than yourself. Bring your dedicated purpose and undeniable passion to the Indianapolis Colts: we are on a journey to build the best organization in football. People are our greatest assets and we’re looking for our next MVP.
The Indianapolis Colts are seeking applicants who possess a strong knowledge and interest in the digital media landscape, including new and emerging digital opportunities. The successful candidate will be responsible for assisting in the development, design and maintenance of content across the club website, mobile app and email. Additional duties include developing and monitoring partnership activations and trafficking and reporting on digital ad campaigns across club-owned platforms.
The Indianapolis Colts Digital Media Intern's responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
- Work with and assist in the strategy, design and development of web properties essential to the needs of the organization.
- Coordinate with Digital Media team on the development, publication and promotion of content across O&O properties.
- Daily maintenance of the web, email and mobile app properties for multiple departments within the Indianapolis Colts.
- Produce and distribute analytics reports for internal teams (ticketing, marketing, etc) and corporate partners.
- Execute marketing and sales strategies seamlessly through all O&O properties.
- Manage digital assets including: Colts.com ads, landing pages, emails and push notifications.
- On-call availability for breaking news and other needs. Gameday responsibilities include content creation, traffic monitoring and partnership activation.
- Provide support to our Analytics and Digital Innovation team as required.
- Perform other duties as assigned
- College degree or relevant work experience required
- Legally authorized to work full-time in the United States for the duration of the internship
- Live within driving distance of the greater Indianapolis area for the duration of the internship
- Ability to attend all Colts home games, including evening and weekend assignments
- Ability to work all Colts away games remotely.
- Exceptional communication skills – written and oral
- Strong computer skills - Microsoft Word, Excel, Photoshop, Outlook
- Some experience in Adobe Photoshop is preferred
- High energy, positive attitude with a creative and outgoing personality
- Commitment to teamwork, as well as ownership of individual responsibility
- Detail-oriented, highly motivated and organized with the ability to multi-task and be flexible
- Willingness and ability to work long hours, including holidays and weekends as required
- Highly motivated and passionate about working in sports
Responsibilities and qualifications may change at any time with or without notice.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.