We govern the beautiful game and ensure it's run with transparency and integrity.
We are now looking for a Senior Integrity Manager that supports us on our mission.
These are your key tasks:
- Advising and supporting the Director of Judicial Bodies in setting the right strategic objectives and goals for the department
- Coordinating, under the direction of the Director of Judicial Bodies, the department programs to protect the integrity of football matches and competitions.
- Coordinating with the Director of Judicial Bodies, the actions, strategies, programs and support to the regional Integrity officers and the Integrity officers of the member associations and confederations.
- Coordinating complex investigations related to integrity/match manipulation
- Contributing to maintaining relationships with key national and international stakeholders such as betting operators, regulators, sports integrity units, law enforcement agencies, state authorities and other external relationships
- Supporting and developing further the FIFA Integrity Initiative, as well as other projects
- Strengthening internal (Administration Branch, Football Branch, etc.) and external (confederations, member associations, Integrity network, etc.) cooperation with regards to integrity
- Drafting and/or reviewing reports, regulations and guidelines related to integrity
- Organising, conducting and participating in regular integrity/anti-match manipulation workshops, events and trainings
We work hard at FIFA.
We are dedicated, ambitious and innovative.
And we respect our values. Always.
For all roles, we seek talented people with an entrepreneurial spirit and a global mindset.
The specific competencies we require for this position are:
- 4-6 years of work experience in the area of international investigative operations ideally in a sporting entity or an international organization.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Master degree in Sport Business
- Master Degree in Sport Law as an asset
- Solid knowledge of legal framework in gambling, illegal betting and match manipulation
- Expertise in Sport Integrity matters
- Knowledge in project management
- Solid knowledge of legal framework in corruption and fraud
- Leadership skills, ability to motivate and sense of responsibility
- Team player
- Excellent communication skills
- Accuracy and punctuality
- Identification with FIFA
- Proactive and service oriented
- Integrity network
- Fluent in English; proficiency in any other FIFA language (F / ES) is an asset
- Proficient in Word / PowerPoint / Excel