Reporting organisationally to the Senior Manager of Technical Infrastructure, the Manager, Tournament Information will be a key member of the FIFA26 Infrastructure & Technical Services team, and work in close collaboration with the Central Project Office and the Tournament Information Team in Zurich and other key individuals responsible for delivering accurate Tournament Information.
The main responsibilities and oversights of the Manager, Tournament Information for the FIFA World Cup 26™ include:
• Working with the FWC 2026 Project Team to maintain Tournament Information up to date. (Ancillary Event List, Event Product Definition, Process Hub, Event Team, Functional Area Definitions)
• Working with the Tournament Information team in FIFA Zurich to ensure alignment with multi event data standards.
• Working with the Tournament Information team in FIFA Zurich to maintain up to date Hosting requirements.
• Working with the Venue Design team to ensure alignment between Tournament Requirement data and Venue Design Maps and Drawings
• Working with the Host City teams to ensure up to date data on real world facilities
• Working with all Functional Areas to maintain event footprint
• Working with Host Cities to maintain up to date Host City information
• Bachelor’s degree or similar
• FIFA Events
• Event software applications
• Fluent in English. Spanish and/or French proficiency is a plus
• Proficient in MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Visio & Project) and planning software and online collaboration tools
The FIFA World Cup 26™ will mark the first time that the tournament features 48 teams and will be hosted by three countries: Canada, Mexico, and the United States.
This new format redefines excellence, generating unique opportunities for greater participation and engagement from fans and players in North America and all over the world. Now is your time to be a game changer and join the workforce that is planning and delivering this unique and unforgettable experience.