Reporting organisationally to the Director Event Technology Operations, the Corporate Technology Operations Manager will be a key member of the FIFA26 Technology team, and work in close collaboration with the Technology teams based in Zurich and other key individuals responsible for delivering the overall corporate Technology services within the assigned FIFA office.
The main responsibilities and oversights of the Corporate Technology Operations Manager for the FIFA World Cup 26™ include:
• Act as the interface to Senior management related to the Technology Operations.
• Managing the end user support suppliers and staff on site.
• In close collaboration with the network and A/V teams, ensuring the Technology infrastructure is deployed and functioning as per the requirements.
• Leading a team of Local Technical Support Specialists dedicated to acting as a single point of contact for all incidents and service Requests for the end-users and VIP users.
• Attending all walk-ins to the IT Welcome Desk, logging and prioritizing them as tickets in the service management tool.
• Resolving and/or escalating assigned tickets within agreed SLAs. Keeping end users informed on ticket status and progress.
• Ensuring end-users are notified and updated at all times as to the status of issues, outages etc. affecting the user community.
• Performing end-user training and IT Induction for new joiners.
• Installing, configuring, testing, maintaining, monitoring, and troubleshooting all end-user devices, such as laptops, tablets, mobile phones, printers, as well as network and printers.
• Ensuring all hardware and software inventories are properly maintained and managing IT assets.
• Performing creation, modification and deletion of user accounts and groups on various systems and platforms.
• Managing access permissions on various systems and platforms.
• Contributing to the knowledge management process by creating relevant guidelines, procedures etc.
• Providing on-call support on a rotation basis and shift work when needed.
• Hands on knowledge of Windows 10 and MacOS operating systems, Active Directory, Microsoft Office suite/Office365
• Knowledge of mobile technologies including mobile OS platforms (Android, IOS)
• Familiarity with video conferencing and other audio/video equipment and technologies
• Ability to perform complex troubleshooting of networked devices (laptops, tablets, mobile phones, printers etc.)
• Knowledge of industry standard service desk processes and procedures
• ITIL certification preferred
• Minimum 5 years of IT experience, preferably in a similar support role
• Experience in providing support to senior management and VIPs
• Fluent in English
• Spanish and/or French proficiency is a plus
• Hands on knowledge of Windows 10 and MacOS operating systems, Active Directory, Microsoft Office suite/Office365, ServiceNow, InTune, Autopilot, SCCM, JAMF
The FIFA World Cup 26™ will mark the first time that the tournament features 48 teams and will be hosted by three countries: Canada, Mexico, and the United States.
This new format redefines excellence, generating unique opportunities for greater participation and engagement from fans and players in North America and all over the world. Now is your time to be a game changer and join the workforce that is planning and delivering this unique and unforgettable experience.