As the organiser of some of the biggest and most iconic sport events in the world, we lead the way in the sport and event industry.
Join the team and support us on our mission.
These are your key tasks:
- Collaborating with the Guest Relations Manager to execute the guest relations concept, encompassing guest communication, invitation management, and guest liaison strategy for FIFA guest groups across various events, such as tournaments, draws, and corporate events.
- Ensuring an overview of all guest relations activities throughout FIFA tournaments and events, including implementing event registrations, addressing client requests, and preparing essential event documents like schedules, briefings, and guest lists
- Identifying requirements and contributing to the establishment of fit-for-purpose and fully integrated event IT solutions for invitation management, guest communication, seat management, and ticketing management
- Working in close collaboration with key client stakeholders within FIFA to align event registrations and guest relation activities seamlessly
- Coordinating with the Local Organising Committee or agency to implement the FIFA guest relation strategy effectively
We work hard at FIFA.
We are dedicated, ambitious and innovative.
And we respect our values. Always.
For all roles, we seek talented people with an entrepreneurial spirit and a global mindset.
The specific competencies we require for this position are:
- Bachelor's degree in Sports Management, Business Administration, or a related field
- At least 1-3 years' experience in a Guest Relations Coordinator role for a major (sport) event
- Good knowledge of Guest Operation processes (e.g. communications planning, invitation and guest list management, ticketing procedures)
- Fluent in Spanish and English
- Highly self-motivated with exceptional attention to detail and a customer-centric approach
- Diplomatic attitude and ability to communicate effectively with guests, team members, and other stakeholders
- Outstanding organizational skills and efficient time management
PERKS & BENEFITS
The biggest benefit of a career at FIFA is the privilege to work for the beautiful game and create something that matters.
Alongside that privilege, we also offer some extra perks and benefits:
- Health and fitness: Regular football sessions for all abilities, plus on-site gym.
- Home office: Up to two days of home office per week if work permits and home office allowance for all.
- Language courses: Offered to all staff to aid personal and professional growth.
- Continuous learning: We care about your development and encourage internal mobility, offering a variety of training and education to help achieve it.
- Pension: Flexible pension benefits with generous employer contributions.
- Relocation assistance: A dedicated team will be on hand to support your relocation.
- Sustainability: We support all employees using public transport.
- Vacation: Maintain a healthy work/life balance with a generous vacation allowance.
- Volunteering: Make an impact beyond your regular role and bond with colleagues by volunteering with one of our partners.
We are FIFA, the global governing body for football.
Our vision is to make football truly global, diverse and inclusive, for the benefit of the entire world. The last FIFA World Cup in Qatar in 2022 attracted more than 5 billion viewers and the last FIFA Women's World Cup in Australia and New Zealand in 2023 was the greatest-ever FIFA Women's World Cup that inspired millions of girls and women around the globe. The opportunities for growth are exciting.
We are a modern organisation with over 850 passionate employees who are Living Football every day. Our headquarters are based in Zurich, Switzerland, and we have offices in Miami and Paris, plus eleven regional offices from New Zealand to India, Congo, Panama and Paraguay.