We govern the beautiful game and ensure it's run with transparency and integrity.
Join our team in Miami and support us on our mission.
These are your key tasks:
- Oversee the day-to-day operations of the different FIFA legal academic programs (Football Law Annual Review, Diploma in Football, Executives Programs, etc.).
- Develop school curricula and create materials for the existing and new FIFA legal academic programs.
- Provide support to teachers and students during the different FIFA legal academic programs.
- Ensure that participants of the FIFA legal academic programs receive professional educational services.
- Review data from the legal academic programs to identify problem areas or needs for improvement.
- Regularly collect and analyze (academic) data that is transformed into reports and presentations.
- Identify potential areas to improve within the learning systems, such as stronger evidence-based coursework for participants or better evaluation methodologies for presenters.
- Evaluate instructor dashboards, participant learning behaviors, innovative and teaching practices.
- Design and facilitate ongoing development opportunities, such as seminars, workshops and mentoring sessions.
- Provide support to individual speakers and teams through participating in planning conferences and lesson preparation.
- Classroom observations and host post-conferences to reflect on opportunities to improve participant’s achievement and classroom management.
- Use first hand observations and reports provided by research firms to improve educational outcomes through recommending changes to current trends and practices.
- Suggest methods to increase educational access through technology by citing statistical information and analytical research.
- Incorporate new teaching methods and educational policies in order to improve teacher performance and student achievement.
We work hard at FIFA.
We are dedicated, ambitious and innovative.
And we respect our values. Always.
For all roles, we seek talented people with an entrepreneurial spirit and a global mindset.
The specific competencies we require for this position are:
- Master’s degree in educational theory and policy or similar.
- 3-5 years of experience in a similar role, preferably in an academic institution.
- Familiarity with data science and analytics tools is an asset.
- Accuracy and detail orientation, combined with a pragmatic approach when solving problems.
- Autonomy and excellence, positively impacting the efficiency and quality, resulting in an optimal service to the stakeholders.
- Strong sense of responsibility and accountability.
- Critical judgement: ability to separate essential issues from side-issues.
- Solution orientation and innovation skills, with great ability to embrace changes and new technologies and processes.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
- Ability to work under pressure: commitment to deliver high-quality outputs in a timely manner.
- Proficient in Word / PowerPoint / Excel, etc.
- Affinity to IT tools related to data analysis and visualization, ideally Power BI
- Ability to travel worldwide.
- Fluent in English, proficiency in any other FIFA language (Spanish or French) is an asset.
PERKS & BENEFITS
The biggest benefit of a career at FIFA is the privilege to work for the beautiful game and create something that matters.
Alongside that privilege, we also offer some extra perks and benefits:
Health insurance: We offer generous medical, vision, and dental insurance coverage.
Continuous learning: We care about your development and encourage internal mobility, offering a variety of training and education to help achieve it.
Retirement: We offer generous 401(k) employer contributions.
Vacation: Maintain a healthy work/life balance with a generous vacation allowance.
We are FIFA, the global governing body for football.
Our vision is to make football truly global, diverse and inclusive, for the benefit of the entire world. The last FIFA World Cup in Qatar in 2022 attracted more than 5 billion viewers and the last FIFA Women's World Cup in Australia and New Zealand in 2023 was the greatest-ever FIFA Women's World Cup that inspired millions of girls and women around the globe. The opportunities for growth are exciting.
We are a modern organisation with over 850 passionate employees who are Living Football every day. Our headquarters are based in Zurich, Switzerland, and we have offices in Miami and Paris, plus eleven regional offices from New Zealand to India, Congo, Panama and Paraguay.