As the organiser of some of the biggest and most iconic sport events in the world, we lead the way in the sport and event industry.
Join the team and support us on our mission.
These are your key tasks:
- Administrative management and coordination of the Coaching development department
- Leading / being involved in the administrative and operational running of specific projects in the Coaching development department (workshops, courses on-demand, courses on invitation and individual missions etc.)
- Elaboration and control of budgets incl. monitoring and review/approval of Notes of Expenses and Invoices (SAP)
- Communication and relationship with external technical experts and consultants with regard to appointments, workshops and arrangements of missions/courses etc.
- Management of the online platforms such as IFES, SharePoint, Technical development platform and the Training center on behalf of the Coaching development department
- Procurement and compliance procedures for specific projects
- Communication with other departments in the division and other FIFA divisions
- A to Z coordination of online and on-site activities in the department (workshops, mentoring etc.)
- Travel activities for on-site events (regional seminars and workshops)
- Involvement (part of project team) in the organizational of cross-departmental events (e.g. Post World Cup Conferences, Technical Experts’ Workshops etc.) by supporting the Technical Development Services team
We work hard at FIFA.
We are dedicated, ambitious and innovative.
And we respect our values. Always.
For all roles, we seek talented people with an entrepreneurial spirit and a global mindset.
The specific competencies we require for this position are:
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ideally within sports federations, associations or non-for-profit sector
- Experience in project management in an international environment (ideally football-related)
- Excellent understanding of (football) development matters
- Proficient in Word / PowerPoint / Excel
- Fluent in English
- Proficiency in French and Spanish is an asset
- Knowledge of FIFA’s landscape and its development programmes
PERKS & BENEFITS
The biggest benefit of a career at FIFA is the privilege to work for the beautiful game and create something that matters.
Alongside that privilege, we also offer some extra perks and benefits:
- Health and fitness: Regular football sessions for all abilities, plus on-site gym.
- Home office: Up to two days of home office per week if work permits and home office allowance for all.
- Language courses: Offered to all staff to aid personal and professional growth.
- Continuous learning: We care about your development and encourage internal mobility, offering a variety of training and education to help achieve it.
- Pension: Flexible pension benefits with generous employer contributions.
- Relocation assistance: A dedicated team will be on hand to support your relocation.
- Sustainability: We support all employees using public transport.
- Vacation: Maintain a healthy work/life balance with a generous vacation allowance.
- Volunteering: Make an impact beyond your regular role and bond with colleagues by volunteering with one of our partners.
We are FIFA, the global governing body for football.
Our vision is to make football truly global, diverse and inclusive, for the benefit of the entire world. The last FIFA World Cup in Qatar in 2022 attracted more than 5 billion viewers and the last FIFA Women's World Cup in Australia and New Zealand in 2023 was the greatest-ever FIFA Women's World Cup that inspired millions of girls and women around the globe. The opportunities for growth are exciting.
We are a modern organisation with over 850 passionate employees who are Living Football every day. Our headquarters are based in Zurich, Switzerland, and we have offices in Miami and Paris, plus eleven regional offices from New Zealand to India, Congo, Panama and Paraguay.