Cavaliers Holdings LLC is committed to delivering epic experiences for our fans, team members, community, and the world. Fueled by a diverse, equitable and inclusive culture, we strive to recruit individuals that will be enthusiastic and purposeful in carrying out our vision as Transformative Leaders in Sports and Entertainment. If you are ready to work in the fast-paced and high-energy setting of the Cavs, Monsters, Charge, Legion and Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse— then we want to talk to YOU!
GSA's are responsible for all event-related Guest Services duties at Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, interacting with FieldHouse Team Members, guests, outside vendors, contractors, and visitors. Positions within the Guest Services Team are: Ticket Takers, Seating (ushers), Guest Relations, and Premium Seating/Suite Services. A GSA may be assigned or reassigned to any of the aforementioned positions on an event-by-event basis and will execute other duties as assigned.
In accordance with the NBA Elevate initiative, Guest Services Team Members will maintain our quality standards in creating a safe, individualized, fun, and seamless experience for all Team Members and guests at Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse.
- Performs all Guest Services duties as assigned while maintaining the highest professional standards
- Provides an unparalleled level of guest service, experience, and engagement.
- Answers information requests from guests and FieldHouse Team Members during events and becomes an expert on everything event and FieldHouse related.
- Punctuality and professionalism are a must as related to attendance and work schedule.
- Responsible for a clean and neat appearance with complete Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse issued GSA uniform to include name tag, ID, and radio or flashlight when assigned.
- Performs other related duties as assigned by their Team Leader or directed by the Senior Director/Senior Coordinator/Coordinator of Guest Experience, which may include but will not be limited to: providing breaks, redeployment to assist or bolster other units, assist the Clean Team by helping with light waste removal in the seating areas, etc.
- Required to stand on feet for 4 or more hours.
- Physical requirements include the ability to traverse stairs, bending/stooping/kneeling, walking up to ¼ mile at a time and working in elevated areas (Loudville).
- May be required to push guests up to 400 lbs. in a wheelchair.
- Must be able to lift items or boxes up to 30 lbs. (i.e. folding chairs, promotional items, etc.).
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.
Must have valid State of Ohio identification and email address.