Cavaliers Holdings LLC is committed to delivering epic experiences for our fans, team members, community, and the world. Fueled by a diverse, equitable and inclusive culture, we strive to recruit individuals that will be enthusiastic and purposeful in carrying out our vision as Transformative Leaders in Sports and Entertainment. If you are ready to work in the fast-paced and high-energy setting of the Cavs, Monsters, Charge, Legion and Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse— then we want to talk to YOU!
Under the direction of the Safety/Security Event Sergeants, Event Security Officer is responsible for all event related security at Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse. Special security assignments may be available during non-event days/nights. Responsibilities include interacting with FieldHouse staff, guests, outside vendors, contractors and visitors; monitoring all entrances/exits; handling guest related issues, providing information; and controlling access to and from the FieldHouse while maintaining the highest level of professional standards. Opportunities may include security functions on Event Level, Main Concourse, Suites Level, and Upper Concourse.
- Performs all event and non-event security duties as assigned.
- Conducts building safety inspections (Normally pre-event and post event safety checks).
- Admits building staff, suppliers, contractors, visitors, and guests to the facility according to established security procedures.
- Answers information requests from staff and guests during events or as needed.
- Protects FieldHouse equipment, materials and structures throughout the work schedule.
- Provides regular security functions within the FieldHouse and related areas, prior to, during, and after all events.
- Responsible for clean, neat appearance with complete Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse issued Security uniform to include badge, name tag and radio when assigned.
- Receives, records, and returns all lost and found items according to established team procedures.
- Must High School diploma or GED equivalent certificate.
- Must have a valid State of Ohio identification.
- Must have flexibility to work any days of the week and weekends and various other shifts as needed.
- Monday through Friday you must be available from 4:30pm until two hours post event. Saturdays and Sundays you must be available for any event start time until two hours post event. All ticked events that take place at the Rocket Mortgage Fieldhouse are mandatory to work unless directed otherwise in accordance with the union guidelines.
- Previous security experience preferred, but not required.
- Ohio Peace Officer Training Academy (OPOTA) certification preferred.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.
- All Security Officer new hires will become part of the Local B-27 Union and be inclusive with all guidelines and regulations set forth by the union in addition to those set by Cavaliers Holdings, LLC.