JOB SUMMARY: This position is responsible for the oversight of the daily functions for the Baseball Operations Center (BOC)/Loading Dock gates in Sarasota, Florida. This position reports to the Senior Manager, Baseball Operations Center.
RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES:
- Provide all guests a positive first impression by offering World Class Customer Service
- Efficiently and accurately check-in and properly secure all incoming mail/packages
- Responsible for completing staff, guest and vendor intake protocols as applicable
- Responsible for the quality and accuracy of all event/shift logs and incident reports generated during shift
- Ensure security of gates/entry points.
- Responsible for completing all tasks, responsibilities and deadlines set by management staff
- Adhere to all Stadium Operating Procedures and Policies
- Comply with and adhere to all the company performance, conduct and attendance standards
- Maintain a clean and neat appearance during work hours
High School Diploma and some college preferred
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Knowledge of the Security Chain of Command
- Law Enforcement or Military background preferred
- Excellent Customer Service skills
- Knowledge and skill in radio communication
- Strong Leadership skills with ability to take and execute directions
- Ability to remain calm and focused during times of stress
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including days, nights, weekends, holidays
- This position may require working outside with exposure to extreme heat or adverse weather conditions
- Able to stand on feet for long periods of time including walking long distances and stairs
- Ability to lift a maximum of 50 lbs
The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the employee in this position. The duties listed do not represent an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of a person in this position.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY STATEMENT:
The Baltimore Orioles are an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is the policy of the Baltimore Orioles to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race (including hair textures, afro hairstyles, or protective hairstyles), color, national origin or ancestry, religion or creed, gender or sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, citizenship status, marital status, veteran’s status, genetic predisposition or carrier status, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law.