The Housekeeping Attendant is responsible for maintaining a clean, sanitary, and safe environment in Chase Field including front offices, conference rooms and common areas.
Primary (Essential) Duties
- Responsible for vacuuming, mopping, and waxing of floors in assigned areas.
- Dusting and polishing hard surfaces regularly
- Emptying trash receptacles daily, some areas may require trash to be taken out multiple times a day
- Detailed cleaning of bathrooms including scrubbing toilets and sinks, mopping floors, cleaning mirrors, and restocking of paper and soap dispensers.
- Responsible for cleaning breakrooms including washing sinks and counters, wiping down tables and chairs, sweeping and mopping floors.
- May be required to move furniture (tables, chairs) to properly clean floors.
- Complete special projects assign by supervisor.
- Will be trained in clubhouse cleaning procedures.
Knowledge, Skills and/or Abilities
- Knowledge of proper floor care (cleaning and waxing)
- Knowledge of proper carpet care (vacuuming and shampooing)
- Use of some heavy equipment such as floor machines, carpet extractors, sweepers, burnishers is required.
- Previous housekeeping and/or janitorial experience preferred.
- High School diploma or equivalent required
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) preferred.
Working Conditions and Physical Demands:
While performing the duties of this job, the employee must be able to:
- Ability to work flexible schedules including evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Lift and carry, push or pull up to 25 pounds.
- Operate vacuums and buffers.
- Ability to walk, stand, kneel, climb up and down stairs constantly and repeatedly throughout shifts.
The physical demands are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.