The Washington Commanders is seeking a part-time Security Agent at FedExField. This individual will provide professional service towards employees and guests of the Washington Commanders. Staff will be trained in security and safety for the stadium and surrounding grounds to protect against fire, theft, vandalism, terrorism and illegal activity. Various guard positions include front lobby receptionist, command center operator, and staff to do routine patrols throughout the stadium and property.
- Responsible for maintaining order on the property by utilizing respect, care and to the greatest extent possible, positive customer service in dealing with guests, visitors, employees and contractors/vendors
- Monitor points of access in buildings and property to allow entry only to individuals with the correct identification or authorization
- Monitor and authorize entrance through the issuance of visitors badge or check of credentials of employees, guests and others to ensure the safety and security of the facility, via visitor management system
- Perform interior and exterior patrols, monitor alarms and security, cameras, control access, receive/transfer incoming calls, receive/log incoming packages/mail, and document safety/security violations and/or hazards
- Log and report all activities performed during shift, via CheckPoint guard touring software
- Prepared to take immediate and appropriate action in responding to emergency situations
- Submit well-written and comprehensive activity logs and reports outlining facts regarding complaints, observations, actions taken and investigative findings, via Incident Management System.
- Advise supervisors of all activities that would be deemed of interest, importance and/or of concern regarding the property or any activity on or around Washington Commanders’ property
- Maintain Parcel Delivery log and scan all incoming packages to FedExField.
- Monitor fire suppression system
- Monitor multiple digital surveillance cameras
- Unlock and secure doors before and after events as directed
- Walk facility and conduct routine inspections and security checks at least twice per shift
- Be knowledgeable of FedExField security procedures and stay up to date with ongoing training information distributed by management
- Maintains confidentiality in all oral and written communication, ensuring that privileged information is appropriately transmitted/protected/noted, promptly reporting violations of confidentiality.
- Other related duties as assigned
- High School graduate or GED equivalent required
- Valid state driver's license required
- Must be proficient with computers and Microsoft Office programs and have the ability to utilize required applications to enter incidents and reports
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Willingness to learn is required
- Possess a professional attitude that is customer service oriented
- Excellent writing, telephone, and verbal communication skills
- Maintain a clean and neat appearance during work hours
- Good judgment and detail-oriented
- Able to work in heat/cold and to be on feet for extended periods of time
- Work a 32-hour consistent weekly schedule
- Submit monthly schedule availability by required deadlines
- Ability to work flexible hours including evenings, weekends, and holidays as needed. This position is designated as an "essential employee" and may be required to stay beyond regular work hours and/or report in from off-duty to assist with minimum staffing coverage
- Experience in Security is highly preferred
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.