Our Commitment to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
Diversity, equity, and inclusion (DE&I) are integral to who we are as an organization. We believe that our workforce should reflect the vast diversity of the communities we serve and that diverse voices should be elevated and intentionally integrated into our work. We welcome individuals from non-traditional backgrounds, historically marginalized, or underrepresented groups to apply and join our team. Even if you feel as if you do not meet 100% of the qualifications, we still strongly encourage you to apply.
The Pirates Why
The Pittsburgh Pirates are a storied franchise in Major League Baseball who are reinventing themselves on every level. Boldly and relentlessly pursuing excellence by:
- purposefully developing a player and people-centered culture;
- deeply connecting with our fans, partners, and colleagues;
- passionately creating lifetime memories for generations of families and friends; and
- meaningfully impacting our communities and the game of baseball.
At the Pirates, we believe in the power of a diverse workforce and strive to create an inclusive culture centered in Passion, Innovation, Respect, Accountability, Teamwork, Empathy, and Service.
This position will work alongside the Director, Ticket Operations and supervise coordinators and year-round TOA’s and oversee our Day to Day processing, opening, and closing of the ticket office.
- Hire, Develop, train, and schedule the ticket office coordinator’s and TOA’s.
- Non Game Day MOD in the Ticket Office with Opening and Closing resposnibilities.
- Train staff on best practices for processing Group, Suite, Season Tickets Plans and all other task.
- Gameday duties as assigned by Director/Manager.
- Coordinate Year-Round TOA and Coordinators schedule with Manager, Ticket Operations for Game Day staffing needs.
- Oversee and maintain the Pirates eComps system, including maintaining the system and fulfillment.
- Oversee and maintain the Pirates’ Employee Complimentary tickets program with respect to the Ticket Operations Department’s responsibilities to support the program. Serve as the point of contact for employees when they have issues or questions regarding their Employee Complimentary tickets.
- Manage single event inventory as it relates to holds and reservations.
- Administrator for Pro Venue, as it relates to event builds, package builds, promotional offerings, buyer types and new user setups..
- Work Assigned special events and or non game day weekends as assigned.
- Responsible for training of all new employees who have ProVenue Access.
- Support part-time employees with problem solving and customer service.
- Work closely with Guest Relations phone room to help with customer resolution.
- All other duties as assigned by the Director, Ticket Operations.
- Process tasks in all queues including [email protected], this can include all group orders, season orders, single game orders and special event request.
- Manage unpaid accounts and reservations.
- Run batch print files, fulfill and mail as requested.
- Proof data files as it relates to season tickets.
- Proof B2B and single game offers as built for accuracy.