Essential Duties and Responsibilities Include (But Are Not Limited to):
- Uphold and embody the mission and pillars of the Penguins Foundation; Represent the Penguins Foundation in a positive manner.
- Assist with select programs and initiatives under the Penguins Foundation's four pillars of giving: youth hockey, wellness, education and community .
- Provide support to all Foundation fundraising efforts, including but not limited to Penguins Foundation 50/50 Raffle, Auctions, Night of Assists, Charity Game, Merchandise Sales and more.
- Assist in the implementation of the Penguins Foundation Auction, including set-up of auction site, customer service and shipment of items.
- Assist in the authentication of signed items
- Provide support for social media including content creation use of scheduling platform
- Assist the e-marketing efforts and messaging to further share our story
- Coordinate inventory of Penguins memorabilia on-site and at warehouse
- Coordinate incoming donations and donor acknowledgement including utilization of the Penguins Foundation’s CRM system
- Fulfill incoming in-kind donation requests and oversee the DonationXchange platform
- Manage Penguins Foundation reception area by greeting guests, answering front desk phone
- Respond to all fan/donor inquiries by providing excellent customer service via email and phone
- Receive mail/packages; Respond to all related fan/donor inquiries by provided excellent customer service
- Operate as the primary point of contact for One Chatham Center's building management company (currently Walnut Capital) for office/building-related requests and issues, as well as staff/guest parking needs
- Manage the ordering process for office supplies and select branded materials
- Assisting with maintenance of grant portal and record keeping
- Maintain active calendar of key Penguins Foundation events
- Attend off-site community and charitable events on behalf of the Penguins Foundation as required
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
Education and/or Work Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Must be a highly motivated and organized individual with the ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects.
- Comfortable with learning new technologies/platforms
- Eagerness to meet and exceed all revenue goals set forth by senior leadership
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work gamedays, special events, nights and weekends as required
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.