Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Support Baseball Technology, Advance Scouting, Baseball Research and Development, Major League Coaching Staffs, and other Baseball Operations personnel by operating and maintaining various baseball technologies.
- Use tools to collect video and data that provide feedback on both Twins and other organization's Major League players.
Required Experience and Education:
- College student or recent college graduate.
- Solid understanding of baseball.
- Excellent computer and communication skills.
- Ability to work nights and weekends as required.
- Willing and able to relocate for the 2024 baseball season.
- Familiarity with baseball technology such as ball tracking systems (e.g., Hawkeye, Trackman, Rapsodo) and training tools (e.g., Blast, Hittrax) is preferred.
- Knowledge of baseball statistics that related to the systems above.
- Ability to lift 50 pounds.
- Ability to sit or stand for long periods of time.
Time Commitment: March 2024 - October 2024.
Hours: 30+ hours/week.
Location: Minneapolis, MN
Pay Rate: $17/hour.
Are you excited about the role but don't meet every single requirement? We encourage you to apply anyway! Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply for a job if they don't meet every qualification. At the Minnesota Twins, we are dedicated to building a diverse and inclusive workplace.