Houston Dynamo FC is seeking highly motivated and energetic sales professionals to join the Club as a Group Sales Account Executive. A successful account executive would look to grow the game by generating new business through the sale of Group Tickets to various organizations in the Houston community along with the ability to cross-sell other products such as Full and Half Season Memberships and Premium Hospitality areas at Shell Energy Stadium. The results for this position are achieved through the coordination of prospecting, face-to-face appointments, virtual appointments, networking, cold outreach, and membership touch points in an effort to generate and retain business.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Meets or exceeds weekly, monthly, and annual sales goals while exceeding client expectations in value and service.
- Generates, develops, and maintains new and ongoing relationships by executing leads, pipeline planning, and organizing daily work schedule to call on potential group buyers.
- Tasked with the retention of a Group Ticket and Hospitality book of business.
- Prepares and delivers proposals and presentations to prospective clients by means of stadium tours, office visits, and/or virtual meetings.
- Fulfills game day activation of Fan Experience Packages and group ticket add-ons.
- Effectively collaborates with other members of the team to enhance the Ticketing culture and comradery.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree – Required
- Minimum of one (1) year of sales experience – Required
- Experience and proficiency in Microsoft Office, Excel, Word, Power Point, and other computer skills – Required
- Ticketing system experience, SeatGeek – Preferred
- CRM experience, SalesForce – Preferred
SKILLS, ABILITIES & OTHER ATTRIBUTES:
- Self-starter with ability to multitask and maintain deadlines in a high-paced environment
- Must have high-level interpersonal skills to communicate in face-to-face situations
- Strong teamwork aptitude, organizational skills, and customer service skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Candidates must exhibit a strong desire to learn and a strong work ethic
- Candidates must exhibit a positive outlook that values customer service
*We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.