Our Values are simply the things that are most important to us and will be demonstrated through the way in which we behave in achieving our business objectives. Our people are at the centre of the delivery of our Club Values.
This exciting role embedded within the Club’s Communications department involves managing and producing video content across all of the Club’s official platforms, including website, social media & digital publications. Match day duties include producing written & video content in a live match environment, including post-match video highlights.
HEALTH & SAFETY
As confident custodians, all staff must adhere to the Club’s Health and Safety policy as well as comply with all role specific health and safety requirements. In addition, all staff have the responsibility to report any breach or potential breach in health & safety to a member of the H&S committee or senior manager.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Conceptualize, produce, and edit creative content, ranging from match highlights, interviews, training packages, mini-series, behind-the-scenes footage and other engaging content.
• Support marketing, partnerships & foundation campaigns with high quality video output.
• Work collaboratively with social media team to help devise & produce vertical content across platforms such as IG Reels.
• Manage & maintain Club’s YouTube page.
• Build & maintain relationships with squad management & players to ensure highest standards are maintained & clear lines of communication remain in place.
• Assist communications department in matchday coverage, including match reports & other written content when required.
• Assist wider business with internal projects.
• Research new content & trends from across the sports business landscape.
Fulham Football Club acknowledges that everyone has a responsibility for the wellbeing and safety of children, young people and adults at risk who are under the Club’s care or utilising the Club’s facilities. As part of Fulham Football Club’s commitment to providing a safe environment for children and adults at risk the Club requires all staff in child, young person and ‘adult at risk’ facing roles:
• To be clear about the clubs responsibilities when running activities for these groups;
• Will have read and understood the suite of safeguarding policies including safeguarding children policy, adults at risk policy, anti-bullying policy, whistleblowing and equality policy;
• Understand and promote staff and players code of conduct;
• Will understand how to refer a concern;
• To be consistent role models;
• To complete the Fulham safer Working Practice Workshop as part of induction and the FA Safeguarding Children workshop; and
• To monitor repeated incidents of poor behaviour and liaise with their DSO or Head of Safeguarding.
EQUALITY, DIVERSITY & INCLUSION
We are committed to supporting an environment where all staff have a personal responsibility to uphold the Club’s Equal Opportunities Policy by treating fellow employees, prospective employees, casual workers, prospective casual workers, players, prospective players and customers fairly and impartially