Our Values are simply the things that are most important to us and will be demonstrated through the way in which we behave in achieving our business objectives. Our people are at the centre of the delivery of our Club Values.
We are seeking a highly motivated, diligent, and hardworking individual to contribute to our Academy mission of supporting individuals to fulfil their potential. This is a full-time role that will focus on the Identification and Recruitment of potentially talented individuals across the U15-U19 ages. This individual will work alongside the wider Academy recruitment team to support the departments broader strategy of Talent Identification and Recruitment.
The successful candidate must have extensive experience and awareness of Talent Identification, Recruitment and Player Development in an Academy setting. Candidates must have an in-date FA Safeguarding certification, as well as (or working towards) the FA Level 3 in Advanced principles of Talent identification and Development in Football. As part of the recruitment process, the successful candidate will be required to complete a background check (DBS).
Fulham Football Club is committed to creating a diverse working environment and welcomes applications from everyone regardless of race, colour, nationality, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, age, ethnic and national origin, disability, or gender reassignment.”
Fulham Football Club acknowledges that everyone has a responsibility for the wellbeing and safety of children, young people and adults at risk who are under the Club’s care or utilising the Club’s facilities.
As part of Fulham Football Club’s commitment to providing a safe environment for children and adults at risk the Club requires all staff in child, young person and ‘adult at risk’ facing roles:
• To be clear about the clubs responsibilities when running activities for these groups;
• Will have read and understood the suite of safeguarding policies including safeguarding children policy, adults at risk policy, anti-bullying policy, whistleblowing and equality policy;
• Understand and promote staff and players code of conduct;
• Will understand how to refer a concern;
• To be consistent role models;
• To complete the Fulham safer Working Practice Workshop as part of induction and the FA Safeguarding Children workshop; and
• To monitor repeated incidents of poor behaviour and liaise with their DSO or Head of Safeguarding.