At Calgary Sports and Entertainment Corporation, we deliver excitement. Our mission is to be the heartbeat of our community by creating connections, building champions, and winning, together. If you’d like to join a team that’s people-first, diverse, innovative, and energized about delivering extraordinary fan experiences to our guests, then we’d love to sign you to a player's contract!
The Supervisor is responsible for supporting the floor operations at The Telus Club and Dutton’s Lounge. The role will supervise the customer interactions of purchases and delivery of food as well tracking inventory levels, enforcement of safety and sanitation regulations, continuous quality checks, and customer service conflict resolution as required. The ideal candidate will have experience in a fast paced environment with a minimum of 1 year experienced in a leadership role. Must have ProServe certification.
What We Offer
- Gratuities earned every shift;
- Parking pass when working;
- Opportunity for growth and development;
- Advanced scheduling;
- Discount at all CSEC retail stores;
- Service and recognition awards;
- Be a part of your favorite sporting and entertainment events in the city.
- Ensure customers are being served in a timely, courteous, and efficient manner while maintaining customer standards and policies;
- Maintain a highly visible profile during events for interaction with customers, staff, and management;
- Communicate with management regarding all details pertaining to events as well as any changes in processes or procedures;
- Supervise the operation of both restaurants including confirming adequate FOH staff in place, assign duties to the support team, and full functionality of POS;
- Confirm variances in stock control and ensure they are reported;
- Ensure stations are promptly open and closed as per the checklists;
- Ensure adequate amounts of product and inventory are available throughout the food stations based on event requirements;
- Welcome guests and assist them as needed;
- Follow all AGLC regulations and Canadian laws pertaining to restaurant service;
- Communicate with guests regarding their experience;
- Report any misunderstandings, issues, or incidents to management;
- Maintain the Point of Sales (POS) system and process payments as required;
- Conduct post-event cleaning, tear down, and reset;
- Actively participate in safety programs and follow polices;
- All other duties as assigned.
Shifts are event driven and consist of mainly evenings and weekends. Flexible availability is required.
This position will remain open until suitable candidates are found.