At Calgary Sports and Entertainment Corporation, we deliver excitement. Our mission is to be the heartbeat of our community by creating connections, building champions, and winning, together. If you’d like to join a team that’s people-first, diverse, innovative, and energized about delivering extraordinary fan experiences to our guests, then we’d love to sign you to a player's contract!
The Account Manager Customer Service is primarily responsible for responding to all customer service inquiries and concerns, while ensuring satisfaction of clients is first priority. Provide administrative support by managing all season ticket/game packs; performing outbound calls to selected client group and maintain a positive relationship with all clients.
- Address and resolve all customer service questions, requests, concerns, and feedback within a 24-business hour timeframe.
- Manage inbound customer service emails and calls efficiently, responding promptly by leveraging FAQs and applying strong problem-solving skills.
- Cultivate and maintain positive relationships with assigned Season Ticket Members through various channels, including outbound calls, face-to-face interactions at games and Season Ticket Member Events.
- Lead the execution of the annual Season Ticket Member renewal campaign.
- Conduct the specified number of touchpoints outlined by Service Management to maximize Season Ticket Member satisfaction and retention.
- Utilize CRM tools to track and report the progress of relationships and touchpoint systems with Season Ticket Members, ensuring client profiles are consistently updated.
- Attend a predetermined number of home games outside normal business hours, overseeing Ticket Office operations during these events.
- Serve as a resource to all fans and season ticket members within the Scotiabank Saddledome.
- Manage the collection of outstanding balances on Season Ticket Member accounts.
- Actively promote and sell season tickets, groups, game packages, and day tickets for various events at Scotiabank Saddledome and McMahon Stadium.
- Provide tours of the Scotiabank Saddledome and McMahon Stadium upon request.
- Provide reception relief when required.
- Actively participate in the Safety Program, adhering to all safety rules.
- Perform other duties as necessary.
The successful candidate will have the following
- Post-secondary degree is considered an asset
- Minimum 1-2 years of customer service experience;
- Exceptional telephone manner, positive attitude;
- The ability to multi-task and perform under pressure while meeting deadlines is crucial;
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team with exceptional communication skills (both written and verbal);
- Strong problem solving skills;
- Intermediate to advanced skills using all Microsoft platforms is considered a strong asset.
The deadline to apply is 5 PM Monday, February 19th, 2024.