At Calgary Sports and Entertainment Corporation, we deliver excitement. Our mission is to connect people with sports and entertainment, and this is what we are truly passionate about. If you’d like to join a team that’s fast-paced, diverse, energized and beyond passionate about delivering extraordinary experiences to our guests, then we’d love to sign you to a player's contract!
Reporting to the Director, Event Operations and Manager, Event Production, the Supervisor, Event Operations will be responsible for the daily coordination and execution of Live Entertainment and Special Events as it pertains to the Scotiabank Saddledome and McMahon Stadium.
- Assist with advancing areas within the tour rider as identified by the Director, Event Operations and Manager, Event Production (i.e.: green room setup, hospitality items, gifting, etc.)
- Coordinate and execute Live Entertainment VIP receptions and fan engagement as it pertains to the tour agreement.
- Assist with managing designated front-of-house operations areas such as concourse displays, merchandise locations, external media opportunities, fan queuing, etc.
- Coordinate with internal departments on event logistics and requirements as it relates to Live Entertainment (i.e.: security, ushering, parking, housekeeping and additional areas as required).
- Support the Manager, Event Production by coordinating requirements with external vendors as it relates to Live Entertainment-related events including site visits, event load-in, day of execution, and post-event strike.
- Assist with populating event-related documents such as event briefs, floor plans, workback schedules, and task lists as it pertains to assigned events.
- Responsible for all event detailing, work orders, and task assignments within VenueOps as it pertains to assigned events.
- Assist with ordering and onsite management of event rentals, and decor as it pertains to assigned events.
- Support with the planning and execution of annual Calgary Flames Foundation marquee events, such as the Flames Celebrity Charity Golf Tournament and Flames Ambassadors Charity Poker Tournament.
- Support (where applicable) with the planning and execution of CSEC special events at the Scotiabank Saddledome and McMahon Stadium (Season Ticket Member events, Fan Engagement events, etc.)
- Support (where applicable) with the execution of CSEC team-related celebration events at the Scotiabank Saddledome and McMahon Stadium (i.e.: NHL Playoffs, NLL Final, CFL Semi & Finals, Player Retirements, etc.)
The deadline to apply is 5 PM, Thursday, November 16, 2023