The Ticket Sales Representative actively sources and builds relationships with current and prospective fans. Representatives will be trained to identify the needs of customers and provide recommendations for ideal game and event experience at KeyBank Center. Sell tickets for all events, handle customer inquiries, and provide outstanding customer service for all patrons.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Sell new full season ticket membership, partial plans, group outings, and single game suite rentals
- Meet and/or exceed annual sales goals as provided by Ticket Sales Leadership
- Prospect and source potential clients in the Greater Buffalo Area
- Make minimum of 70 outbound phone calls per day
- Proactively identify new leads through referrals, networking, and prospecting businesses
- Maintain accurate and detailed records of all current clients and prospect within CRM system
- Provide excellent customer service to prospects and current clients at all time
- Active involvement in the community to continually build sales pipeline
- Assist in STH retention programs.
- Respond to incoming phone calls to be sure they are answered quickly and efficiently.
- Handle problems during events and solve problems to customer's satisfaction.
- Maintain a functional and organized workspace.
- Maintain a level of knowledge of programs and events to adequately assist customers.
- Assist in bulk mailings to STH's or other ticket purchasers.
Qualifications & Skills
- 1-3 years of sports sales experience
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Strong organizational, time-management, and problem-solving skills
- Oral and Written Communication Skills
- Reading Skills
- Technical Communication
- Customer Service
- Product Presentation
- Computer Literacy
- Math Aptitude
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Ability to lift up to 40 pounds
- This is a base of $15.00 per hour plus commission role.
HWNY IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER