Job Title: Greeter
Department: Guest Services
Status: Seasonal Part-time
The Washington Commanders are seeking responsible, eager to work, and dedicated individuals to join our Gameday Event Staff on a Part-Time, Seasonal basis. Do you enjoy making people smile and creating lifetime memories for fans? The Washington Commanders are looking for individuals to provide excellent customer service at the stadium/event center throughout their summer series, special events, and all game day events during the 2024/2025 season. As a Guest Service Team Member, you will work with your team to create an excellent experience for all fans, guests, owners & fellow staff.
Greeters will welcome and serve our guests, display exceptional hospitality and a positive attitude as required. Greeters will properly scan each guest ticket for valid access into the facility. Greeters will assist guests with ticket issues, questions, directions, and a present a warm welcome.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Work ALL 2024/2025 Summer events, special events & football home games
• Engage fans with fun and positive energy to provide excellent customer service to enhance their gameday experience.
• Enforce stadium/event center, Washington Commanders, and NFL rules, regulations, and policies.
• Identify problems when/before they occur and quickly contact the best representative to rectify the situation.
• Receive and quickly act upon requests from guests. In the event of a serious problem, rapidly defer to upper management.
• Provide immediate assistance to and emergency notification of guests in the event of an accident or injury.
• In the event of an emergency, assist in evacuating the stadium/event center, while maintaining a calm, professional manner
• All other duties as assigned
• Must be able to commit to working all summer events, special events & football home games and potential playoff games.
• Must be at least age 18 or over with HS Diploma or GED.
• Must be able to maintain a professional appearance.
• Ability to be friendly and courteous, while using appropriate discretion based on the situation.
• Effective verbal communication skills.
• Must have the ability to maintain knowledge and adhere to the Guest Services policies and procedures.
• Strong interpersonal skills.
• Able to stand for long periods of time, walk long distances, and climb stairs and ramps.
• Be a team player who is able to work well in a fast-paced environment.
If you wish to become a part of this dynamic, fast-paced organization and you meet the requirements listed above, please apply by submitting a resume.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.