The Membership Experience Manager will build and strengthen authentic relationships with the season ticket member account base through ongoing essential communication touchpoints(in-person, phone, text and email) and the creation and implementation of individualized service plans.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Deliver service that is personal, creative, and timely
- Assist in renewal, upgrade and add-on processes for assigned accounts to meet and exceed individual, departmental and organizational goals
- Field, resolve and document various client requests and concerns utilizing the highest standard of customer service
- Demonstrate a positive attitude, support company initiatives with peers and customers.
- Adopts change while demonstrating tenacity and resilience.
- Assist in the development and implementation of customized programs, benefits and events for the season ticket account base, including working at Utah Jazz games, Salt Lake Bees games, and Vivint Smart Home Arena events
- Support the broader sales, service and marketing functions and objectives of the organization
- Maintain detailed records in CRM to support service and sales efforts as defined by the organization
- Work closely with team and arena departments (i.e., food and beverage, parking, facility operations, ticket sales, game operations, marketing, corporate partnership) to ensure premier entertainment experiences for the season ticket account base and other guests.
- Achieve touch point, customer satisfaction surveys and other engagement metrics that are established
- Exemplify the Smith Entertainment Group values and standards.
- Be a good teammate, contribute positively to a winning culture, and be respectful.
- Demonstrate world-class customer service and if you don’t directly interact with the customer, support those that do.
- Protect the legal, financial, and moral well-being of the company.
- Be a student, be a teacher, be a leader.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Establishes and builds strong customer relationships, delivering customer centric solutions that are extraordinary and creative
- Works reciprocally with teammates and others across the organization to meet shared objectives
- Takes action by taking on new opportunities and rough challenges with a sense of urgency, high energy and enthusiasm
- Handles conflict situations effectively, seeing them as opportunities to create service solutions
- Demonstrates self-awareness, using a combination of feedback and reflection to understand strengths and weakness while actively seeking to improve them
- Bachelor’s degree or the equivalent training and experience.
- Minimum of 3 – 5+ years career experience in account management, customer service or hospitality industry preferred.
- Shown ability to establish rapport with colleagues and build strong social relationships.
- Needs to be a great teammate who is detail oriented, self-motivated, flexible, energetic, outgoing, and resilient.
- Possess extraordinary communication skills and the ability to effectively handle conflict management.
- Be analytical and possess creative problem solving and decision-making skills. Ability to organize and prioritize workload in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong technology skills; proficient in Microsoft applications: Word, Excel, Access, and Outlook. Knowledge of inventory management software and CRM a plus.
- Able to work flexible schedule when required; Availability and willingness to work extended hours, including nights and weekends and be on-call as necessary
- This person must be able to communicate and express themselves both written and verbally.
- This person must be able to observe, inspect, estimate and assess.
- This person must be able to sit, stand, bend, walk, and climb stairs for long periods of time.
- This person must be able to lift 20 lbs.
The Utah Jazz provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Note: The need may arise to revise, supplement, or rescind portions of this job description, and Utah Jazz reserves the right to do so at any time. Employees shall be required to meet the qualifications and perform the duties of any revised job description.