We are seeking a dynamic Partnership Strategy Representative to join our team! The position will assist the Partnership Insights Manager in tracking performance metrics for current marketing partners of Spurs Sports & Entertainment and will assist the Partnerships Optimization Manager in pipeline, contract, and revenue management. A successful candidate will use these learned tools in a holistic approach to building partnership go-to-market strategies, refining and growing skills necessary for building purpose-built partnerships. Does this sound like a fit for you? If so, we want to hear from you!
**This is classified as a seasonal, part-time position, and will end once the season is over**
In every position, each employee is expected to: Demonstrate Alignment with SS&E’s Core Values and Mission, Collaborate with Internal/External Family Members and Demonstrate Ongoing Development.
- Works collaboratively in measurement and valuation efforts of current partnerships.
- Has the ability to become an expert and resource in using and teaching technology & research resources.
- Compile research insights in easy-to-digest formats and presentations.
- Analyze and assist in developing category/industry plans.
- Manage pipeline and help keep sales team on track towards goals.
- Assist in implementing cross-functional processes.
- Other duties as required.
- Learning on the Fly: Learns quickly when facing new problems; a relentless and versatile learner; open to change.
- Problem Solving: Uses rigorous logic and methods to solve difficult problems with effective solutions; can see hidden problems.
- Self-Development: Is personally committed to and actively works to continuously improve; understands different situations call for different skills and approache
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products, especially Excel.
- Ability to become a subject matter expert in web-based software such as YouGov, Kore, Nielsen Scarborough, Digideck, etc…
- Ability to learn how to interpret complex data to concise insights.
- Strong teamwork and communication skills required.
- Takes initiative to learn new skills and take ownership of projects
- Preferred: Prior experience in using web-based research applications such as YouGov, Kore, Nielsen Scarborough, Digideck, Tableau, etc…
- Current Bachelor’s Degree candidate or recent graduate in Sports Marketing, Business, Analytics, or similar field preferred but not required