Spurs Sports & Entertainment (SS&E) is seeking part time staff to join our team! The eligible candidate will have the opportunity to assist Game Presentation with game night logistics for San Antonio FC and the San Antonio Spurs as well as help assist other Spurs Sports and Entertainment events. This position will be part of the implementation of in-arena promotions, assisting in fulfilling sponsorship commitments, and the execution of special events taking place on game days and community events while displaying an energetic, enthusiastic, friendly, and outgoing attitude. Does this sound like a fit for you? If so, we want to hear from you!
Rate of pay - $12.00/hour, part-time (less than 29 hours/week)
Position is based out of San Antonio, TX
In every position, each employee is expected to: Demonstrate Alignment with SS&E’s Core Values and Mission, Collaborate with Internal/External Family Members and Demonstrate Ongoing Development.
- Assist the Game Presentation department with selecting contestants for game night promotions and maintaining a high level of customer service when interacting with fans at Toyota Field and the AT&T Center
- Assist in the execution of all in-arena promotions and elements. (i.e. fan placement, setup/breakdown of props, etc.)
- Assist in the organization and storing of all props during and after game nights.
- Attend all assigned Game Presentation meetings and must be able to attend all pre-game meetings at least two hours before start time.
- Assist Spurs Sports and Entertainment staff with distribution of premium items for select events.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must be available to work nights and weekends, flexible schedule required.
- Strong customer service skills required.
- Strong teamwork attitude required.
- Stand/Sit/Walk for long periods of time.
- Ability to work indoors and outdoors for long periods of time.
- Ability to lift/push/pull 50 lbs. on a regular basis.
- Ability to work in an environment where on-the-fly thinking, and implementation is needed.
- Must have high level of interpersonal skills to work with internal and external contacts.
- Must be able to work with all types of individuals and be able to adjust according to personalities.
- Demonstrate poise, tact and diplomacy.
- Ability to maintain an upbeat attitude when working with internal and external contacts.
- Ability to work independently and coordinate multiple tasks.
- Experience in Game Presentation is a plus.