The Condiment Cart Runner is responsible for prepping the condiment for each game and refilling and cleaning it during games. The position will help prepare the stand for opening, count inventory, and help close the stand after the game. Clean and organize the stands. Runners will follow all State and Local food handling, alcohol, and safety guidelines. Candidates must be willing to work event-based hours including nights, weekends, and holidays as the ballpark’s schedule requires.
This position will be located on-site at the BayCare Ballpark in Clearwater, FL.
- Check-in with the manager on duty.
- Wipe down the stand when it becomes dirty.
- Make sure all condiments are stocked before the game and refilled during the game.
- Inform the manager on duty when inventory is low.
- Pushcart out of stand
- Put up umbrellas if the stand requires it and take them down at the end of the night.
- Assist cashiers with retrieving items ordered by customers.
- Restocking all items that may run low such as cups, lids, straws, condiments, napkins, chips, peanuts, and drinks.
- Must be able to obtain the Safe Staff certificate on-site by management.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Ability to follow reach, lift, stoop, bend, and perform extensive standing and walking (including stairs) throughout shift.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Demonstrate interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Strong customer service and communication skills are necessary.
- Ability and willingness to work non-standard hours.
- Ability to lift packages/boxes weighing up to 50 lbs.
- Must show demonstrated ability to meet the company standard for attendance.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.