The Kids Zone staff supervises and ensures the care, safety, and well-being of the children and guests during their time in the Kids Zone. The Kids Zone is made up of a playground and many different activities for our guests. Candidates must be willing to work event-based hours including nights, weekends, and holidays as the ballpark’s schedule requires.
This position will be located on-site in Clearwater, FL.
- Oversee the playground and its surroundings while monitoring the activities on the playground.
- Be the liaison between the children and parents.
- Be knowledgeable and prepared to implement emergency procedures.
- Maintain a calm environment.
- Maintain the cleanliness of the area that you are responsible for.
- Understand and follow all Ballpark policies.
- Experience working with children.
- Must be available to work a flexible schedule including nights, weekends, and summer holidays.
- Outstanding communication skills and a positive, outgoing, and energetic personality.
- Must be reliable, punctual, and courteous with above-average customer service skills.
- Ability to work with others as well as independently and respond to situations quickly and professionally.
- Must be able to adapt to changes in schedule/tasks.
- Must be able to stand for a long period at a time.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.