At Comcast Spectacor, we strive to win championships, deliver the best fan experience in sports and entertainment, and serve as a unifying force for the community. It matters how we get there. There is a standard.
Dedicated - We work hard and get things done.
Collaborative - We are great teammates. We put each other and the organization first.
Innovative - We challenge the status quo. If there is a better way, we find it.
Informed - We make decisions based on data and analysis. We know our stuff.
Responsible - We are ethical stewards of the platforms, resources and access granted to us.
Intentional - We are purposeful and consistent in building a culture that welcomes and respects everyone. We provide equal opportunities and treatment.
We hold ourselves accountable to the Standard.
The Philadelphia Flyers is seeking a talented student who continually strives to exceed expectations, and has a strong understanding of various aspects in video production, including (but not limited to) video editing/shooting, motion graphics, lighting, scriptwriting, and audio capture. The Video Production Intern will be responsible for immersing themselves in the Flyers brand assisting the content team in all creative endeavors across all Flyers/Wings/Wells Fargo Center digital platforms. This position will enable our candidate to grow and learn exponentially in creative content and video production.
- Assist in the execution of all multimedia content across Flyers/Wings/Wells Fargo Center platforms
- Produce video packages to be used across Flyers and Wings platforms
- Assist in conceptualizing, shooting and editing video packages
- Assist in Flyers Podcast capture and production
- Design and create animated graphics for various projects
- Assist with ancillary events in and out of the arena when necessary
- Organize, label and manage assets on the existing media management system
- Ingest media from raw camera files, xdcam, and tapes into the Avid system
- Log and catalog video footage
- Perform all other duties and responsibilities as assigned
- Must be a college junior, senior, or graduate student pursuing a degree in Communications, Video Production, Animation, Media Arts, or closely related field (The internship is PAID, however housing/transportation are the intern’s responsibility)
- Proficient comprehension of camera basics
- Working knowledge of shooting and editing techniques and the latest editorial trends and knowledge of the latest technology
- Knowledge of lighting techniques used in set design, green screen, and on location
- Availability to deliver video pieces with dynamic storytelling
- Proficient editing skills using software including Adobe Premiere, After Effects, Photoshop or other relevant multimedia software
- Must demonstrate strong creative skills from conceptualization to production
- Experience with color correction, music selection and special effect treatment
- Ability to meet deadlines and work effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Highly detail-oriented, self-motivated communicator who follows direction and functions well in a dynamic environment
- Prior experience and understanding of working within brand guidelines and style guides
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Familiarity with different design formats for all digital platforms Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
- Having your own camera equipment is a plus, but not necessary
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.