The Academy Analyst will be responsible for supporting the Academy coaches and players with various forms of technical and tactical analysis. The position requires a versatile set of skills across video and data analysis, and a specific focus on team and player development. This position will report to the Head of Analysis and Academy Director and have regular interaction with the coaches and players.
- Manage video recording, editing, and storage of academy training sessions and matches.
- Support player development initiatives through video analysis and presentations for coaches, players, and other key stakeholders.
- Track and maintain individual player development KPIs for use in benchmarking and education.
- Provide opposition analysis for major youth tournaments and matches.
- Contribute to the development and management of video libraries for coach education.
- Excellent communication skills, with ability to work and adapt and problem solve in fast-paced environment.
- Exceptional tactical and technical knowledge, with emphasis on player development.
- Strong proficiency and interest in technology, software, and data.
- Effective organizational skills, with ability to self-motivate and prioritize workloads.
- Flexible schedule, including weekend hours, and ability to travel regularly.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.