Every year the Los Angeles Rams bring together millions of fans across the country and around the world as we play for the chance to be named the best team in the NFL. But the Rams are about much more than just football. We are about the legacy of fandom that brings together generations of families year after year, we are about the excitement of sport and live events - an experience that cannot be replicated, we are about our community and making a meaningful impact in the world around us and we are about our city of Los Angeles and ensuring we embody and represent the diversity and uniqueness of this city. As an organization we strive to make our city better by connecting people through sport, both on and off the field. With the return to Los Angeles and the opening of SoFi Stadium, the Rams are at an exciting stage of growth and looking for passionate individuals looking to help us grow.
The Rams are looking for a Manager, Digital Marketing - Paid Media. This role is primarily responsible for developing plans for and executing all Rams advertisement buys and barters to maximize season ticket, single game ticket and group ticket sales, enhance the LA Rams brand and effectively manage partner content. The ideal candidate has experience in digital and traditional ad buying platforms, digital media testing, digital media tracking technology and project management.
- Build and optimize paid social, SEM, programmatic, and traditional media campaigns to drive ticket sales and build the Los Angeles Rams brand
- Develop and test audience segments to maximize performance of all campaigns
- Amplify existing high performing social content via “boosts” to build retargeting base
- Manage paid media performance tracking tools, including but not limited to: UTM parameters, pixels, tags, floodlights etc.
- Work with existing and new trade partners to traffic and utilize all available assets
- Draft radio/TV script copy and work with partner stations to ensure timelines are met for all spots
- Regularly evaluate opportunities for new trade relationships to reach target and growth audiences
- Consistently report back on paid & trade media performance and find areas of optimization to maximize performance
- Collaborate with analytics team on recurring insights from paid & trade media performance
- Coordinate creative development process from asset design to deployment
- Upkeep paid & trade media project plan to ensure it reflects all assets in market and needed assets
- Support other Digital Marketing and marketing department initiatives as needed
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Five or more years of experience in media buying with heavy focus in paid digital
- Experience and deep familiarity with Facebook Ads Manager and Google Ads required
- Experience working with Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics or similar digital reporting platform preferred
- Experience and some familiarity with digital marketing tracking technologies preferred
- Experience with project management software (Asana, Airtable etc) preferred
- Excellent communication skills and comfortable presenting with all levels of the organization
- Strong time management, interpersonal skills and the ability to multi-task within a fast-paced environment
- Positive team player with excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to work flexible hours as needed, including but not limited to evenings, weekends and holidays
Salary Range: $75/yr. - 85K/yr.
The Los Angeles Rams are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We strive to create a sense of belonging for all employees by fostering a culture of respect and inclusion, empowering everyone to be their true selves.