Title: Administrative Assistant, Facilities
Reports to: Senior Director, Facilities
Status: Full Time
Pay Rate: $23.00 - $25.00/hour*
*Compensation rates vary based on job-related factors, including experience, job skills, education, and training.
Under the supervision of the Senior Director, Facilities, provide a variety of clerical and related support to the Facilities and Stadium Operations department management team. To include establishing and maintaining department records, purchases, compiling reports and continual monitoring of associated components in a fast-paced environment, while working with a diverse range of personalities, understanding this position contributes to the department and overall organizational success.
- Work under limited supervision following standardized practices, methods and documentation. Guide and coordinate department efforts, monitor budget expenditures, and maintain inventory of supplies to support the department.
- Prepares Facilities and Stadium Operations invoices for submission to Accounts Payable, verifying accuracy and completion of tasks. Ability to identify and research possible discrepancies, and follow-up as appropriate for timely entry into the Invoice processing system for on-time payment.
- Compiles, organize, interpret and enter data (e.g. work orders, requisitions, payroll, utilities, waste management, etc.) for preparation of up-to-date reports and support department operations utilizing various software programs for internal and mandated City / State / MLB reporting requirements, including ISS 24/7, UKG, Concur, Energy Star Portfolio Manager and Measurabl.
- Maintains primary oversight of the internal work order request system, with a proactive approach in maintaining communication with other departments, through close-out, to confirm appropriate resolutions for requests.
- Tracks signed proposals, quotes, third-party work orders and Service Agreement payment schedules from submittal through final invoicing and payment, with an ability to assist in end of month / year accruals for budget forecasting.
- Provides Administrative and scheduling support for Facilities and Stadium Operations Management, attending department and/or service meetings for the purpose of documenting minutes, as well as conveying and gathering information required for historical research or future follow-up actions.
- Maintains organization of a variety of physical and electronic forms or documents (e.g. Event and Service contracts, Scopes of Services, work orders, equipment inventory, etc.) that are department and location specific, with the ability to efficiently locate information for administrative and Legal or other internal and external party inquiries.
- Other duties, as assigned, related to the support of the Facilities Department in an administrative role.
- This position requires a reasonable flexibility in scheduling, with the expectation to work all scheduled home baseball games (March thru October), concerts and additional public events, as directed, through completion, which includes occasional Overtime, Weekends and Holidays as necessary.
- Demonstrates a high level of organization and attention to detail, while handling multiple projects and assignments concurrently with clear understanding of time-sensitive materials, prioritizing as appropriate with or without direction.
- Ability to proactively and clearly communicate, both orally, in-person and in writing, to multiple departments and entities, both internal and external, to a diversity of interested individuals, primarily in English and Spanish.
- Possess strong practical problem analysis and assessment abilities, to quickly obtain, and independently interpret and formulate appropriate questions to collect relevant information and to subsequently enter work tickets called in via game-day staff, understanding, maximizing and prioritizing opportunities and response times for Maintenance and Engineering staff to address prior to Stadium Gates opening to the public.
- Ability to perform basic math, including calculations using fractions and percentages, and writing documents using either established, or newly created formats.
- Must display business telephone etiquette, operate common office machines, and applying concepts of grammar and punctuation on utilized software programs and applications to communicate with other entities, internal and external.
- Must be able to maintain strict confidentiality concerning sensitive information.
- Minimum 1-2+ years of experience in data entry, with experience in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- A well-organized and self-directed individual who is a team player and can relate to members of the organization at all levels.
Current Los Angeles Dodgers employees should apply via the internal job board in UltiPro by following these prompts:
MENU > MYSELF > MY COMPANY > VIEW OPPORTUNITIES > select the position > CONSENT > APPLY NOW
LOS ANGELES DODGERS LLC is firmly committed to providing equal opportunity for all qualified applicants from every race, creed, and background. The Organization is also firmly committed to complying with all applicable laws and governmental regulations at the state and local levels which prohibit discrimination.
LOS ANGELES DODGERS LLC considers all applicants without regard to national origin, race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, disability, military status, citizenship status, pregnancy or related medical conditions, marital status, ancestry-ethnicity, or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights law. The Immigration Reform and Control Act require that the Organization obtain documentation from every individual who is employed which verifies identity and authorizes their right to work in the United States.
- 1 - 2 years: 1-2+ years of experience in data entry, with experience in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- TIME MANAGEMENT
- Detail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well
- Team Player: Works well as a member of a group
- Flexibility: Inspired to perform well when granted the ability to set your own schedule and goals
- Self-Starter: Inspired to perform without outside help