Position Profile: Entertainment Teams Coordinator
Department: Entertainment Teams
Reports to: Director of Entertainment Teams
Status: Full-Time, Non-Exempt
JOB SUMMARY: The Entertainment Teams Coordinator supports all elements within the Chiefs Entertainment Teams alongside the Director of Entertainment Teams. From event planning, to merchandise sales and inventory, creative content development and execution, recruitment events, registration, managing youth programs and coordinating appearances for cheer, mascot and drumline. Responsibilities leading up to, as well as execution during each game and event, is integral to providing the highest-level entertainment for the best fans in the NFL.
- Managing and executing Cheerleader, Mascot & Rumble appearance schedule, to include communication, scheduling and invoicing for internal and external clients.
- Managing booking and scheduling of all entertainment teams’ and pre-game appearances.
- Creating and organizing Ambassador Cheerleaders' gameday schedule, coordinating with stadium event managers, security and others as appropriate.
- Managing, developing, executing and growing the Junior Chiefs Cheerleader Program to include class schedules, external communication, and implementation of events.
- Working directly with Digital Media and Creative teams to brainstorm and produce social content for all Entertainment Teams, to include ideation and trend development.
- Assisting Director with all aspects of the annual audition processes of the Cheerleaders, Drumline and Flag Runner teams, including location selection, advertising, registration and staffing.
- Tracking inventory for Entertainment Teams’ uniforms, props and equipment.
- Managing all internal and external planning and communication for Alumni Cheer Weekend.
- Overseeing team travel accommodations and flights for cheerleaders and mascots: International series, away games, and international military tours.
- Responding to and tracking fan mail for all Entertainment Teams.
- Providing support for Community Relations, Partnerships Strategy and Arrowhead Events departments and additional organization projects as needed (Kickoff Luncheon, Style Lounge, Holiday Party).
- Managing Entertainment Teams ordering, shipments, and deliveries.
- Assisting with day-to-day needs of Chiefs Entertainment Teams.
- Bachelor’s degree in Sports Management/Marketing, Communications, Digital Media or related field.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience creating youth programming and event execution.
- Outgoing personality and a professional demeanor.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and Windows (Excel, Word, Teams, Forms).
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Cloud (Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop).
- Experience creating and editing social content (Instagram, Twitter, TikTok).
- Qualified candidates must possess excellent organizational skills and the ability to multi-task while working in a fast-paced environment.
- Background in collegiate or professional dance and/or cheerleading.
- Experience working with Shopify.
- Light office duties and activities.
- Will periodically be required to lift and carry equipment up to 50 lbs.
- Job duties may require employee to drive personal vehicle.
- Job duties may require international and domestic travel.
No phone calls, please.
- Must be able to work all Chiefs home games in addition to select evenings, weekends, and holidays in order to execute Entertainment Teams programs and events.