Position Profile: Field Crew
Department: Game Day Production/65 TPT
Reports to: Game and Event Entertainment Manager
JOB SUMMARY: The Kansas City Chiefs are looking to hire sports management minded individuals to serve in the role of Field Crew. The Chiefs Field Crew is a team created to provide promotional and operational support to game day activities of the Chiefs production team. The field crew serves as an extended representation of the Chiefs brand and will help execute all facets of pre-game ceremonies, in-game features, and halftime entertainment.
- Attend pre-game meeting – receive game duties, review all necessary items and receive instructions.
- Meet all pre-game participants – thoroughly explain field instructions and conduct rehearsals.
- Execute assigned pre-game ceremonies.
- Prepare for in-game features– confirm participants, set up props, etc.
- Execute assigned in-game features.
- Execute any live shots, presentations, other items assigned.
- Prep and coordinate halftime entertainment and associated needs including audio, props, etc.
- Assist with any scheduled post-game ceremonies or performances.
Additional duties as assigned by the Game and Event Entertainment Manager
- Positive thinking and attitude.
- Good communication and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to take direction, think on his/her feet and stay calm in stressful situations while displaying first class customer service.
- Self-starter, pro-active, highly motivated, detail oriented.
- Must be available for all Kansas City Chiefs home games.
- Ability to work on multiple tasks at the same time in fast paced environment.
- Desire to work in team-oriented environment.
- Ability to work with little supervision – self-motivated and energetic.
- Must 18 years of age or older and a high school graduate by May 30, 2023.
- Must be able to carry/move/handle 50 pounds.
LOCAL APPLICANTS ONLY.