JOB SUMMARY: The Partnership Marketing Coordinator will implement, activate, upsell and renew assigned corporate partnership accounts; strengthening relationships in the process by providing excellent customer service. The goal shall be to maximize the return on investment for each partner while also supporting team profitability, upsells and marketing goals. Working closely with all members of the sales and partnership marketing teams, this position will also play an active project coordination role in various initiatives to further business development efforts of the partnership teams as aimed to increase efficiency and satisfy league and internal requirements.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Completely activate all elements included within assigned corporate partnership agreements (including a total account portfolio of approximately $2-5M net) in a timely fashion by:
- Coordinating with other internal departments on deliverables while also maintaining and increasing partner participation in team’s marketing programs
- Managing the renewal and upsell process tied to assigned accounts including communication with new business team on deal assets and leverage opportunities within the category
- Managing the partnership on-boarding and gaining a keen understanding of the partner’s goals and objectives as well as key metrics to enable active participation in the development of compelling, creative, and measurable marketing and activation programs that maximize the partnership value for the partner and the team
- Managing internal documentation and reporting obligations associated with assigned corporate partnership accounts including but not limited to contracts, invoicing, revenue allocation and other reporting requirements as well as timely and accurate reporting of such information
- Providing excellent customer service to corporate partners, including day-to-day interaction but also strategic touch points (game day visits, special events, gifts, etc.) on both personal and business levels
- Managing annual corporate partnership recap process including collection of relevant materials throughout the calendar year and year-end consolidation to enable timely presentation
Actively coordinate and support cross department (partnership sales and partnership marketing) initiatives including shared multi-partner responsibility management by:
- Managing shared inventory (digital, tickets, game day signage, media, etc.)
- Planning and hosting of both public and private events
- Coordinating added value opportunities
- Providing input during ongoing review and improvement of how partners are approached, activated, monitored and renewed
- Collaborate on shared focus areas of impact including but not limited to B2B initiatives, Creative and Story-telling, Tickets and Events and Digital/Social Media & Analytics
Identify new revenue opportunities and areas of innovation by:
- Conducting research
- Updating presentation materials
- Identifying new revenue opportunities through both existing and newly created partnership inventory
- Conducting on-going education of best practices/trends within industry and idea generation with particular focus on retention of and growth opportunities for current corporate partners, open business categories, new inventory development, and cross promotional/B2B opportunities
- Developing and maintaining general understanding of rules, guidelines and procedures set forth by the National Football League related to partnerships, trademark usage and licensing, etc.
Contributes to the team effort by:
- Performing other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university
- Minimum of three months experience in sales or customer service
- Ability to work all Broncos home games, nights/weekends, and keep a flexible schedule
PREFERRED SKILLS AND ABILITY
- Experience with YouGov, Nielsen/Scarborough, Microsoft Dynamics CRM, and/or Ticketmaster
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Service oriented and committed to teamwork
- Understands Broncos Corporate Partnership Business
- Self-motivated with a willingness to learn and desire to succeed
- Excellent problem-solving skills and ability to multi-task
- Detail oriented with strong prioritization and organization skills
- Experience with working under pressure
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Professional, engaging and outgoing demeanor
- Commitment to teamwork
- Ability to interact with senior-level executives
In accordance with the Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, the expected salary range for this position is $50,000 - $55,000. Actual pay will be adjusted based on experience and other job-related factors permitted by law.
The Denver Broncos Football Club offers a robust suite of benefits for our Staff including: affordable Health, Dental & Vision coverage, Basic Life and AD&D Insurance, Voluntary Life and AD&D, Health and dependent care Flexible Spending Accounts, Sick/Personal time, Vacation time, 401(K) matching program, Paid Holidays, Tuition Reimbursement and an Employee Assistance Program.
This job posting will remain open until we have identified an adequate applicant pool. Applicants are strongly encouraged to apply early.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.