Cavaliers Holdings LLC is committed to delivering epic experiences for our fans, team members, community, and the world. Fueled by a diverse, equitable and inclusive culture, we strive to recruit individuals that will be enthusiastic and purposeful in carrying out our vision as Transformative Leaders in Sports and Entertainment. If you are ready to work in the fast-paced and high-energy setting of the Cavs, Monsters, Charge, Legion and Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse— then we want to talk to YOU!
TYPE OF POSITION: Part-time, union, hourly, benefit eligible
POSITION OVERVIEW: Under the direction of the Director of Housekeeping, Sr. Manager of Housekeeping, and Coordinator of Housekeeping, the housekeeper will be responsible for assigned duties in the cleaning and housekeeping maintenance of Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse. These duties involve the daily and nightly cleaning of all FieldHouse events, year round condition, and support for approximately 175 to 200 events per year
Duties & Responsibilities:
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.
- Trash Attendant - Remove waste trash and recyclables from designated areas. Once trash is removed, separate recyclables from trash and dispose of each in their proper locations
- Restroom attendant - during events you will clean restrooms that are assigned to you. You will sweep, mop, wipe off sinks and stock paper products as necessary.
- Housekeeping - Monitor the concourses between your assigned rest rooms by sweeping with broom and caddy all debris on the floor or tables in your assigned location. Respond to Radio Central Housekeeping calls on your radio for spill (dry and wet) taking care of the issue asap and calling Radio Central back to report the completion of the task
- Post Event - Go to assigned area of the Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse and remove the debris from the seating area
- Customer service - You will be able to assist in giving guests directions and customer service as necessary